African Americans: You Weak as ****

Daps
Reppin
London
i suppose racism will always exist to an extent, but it seems like for the most part, you aren't presented with that many racially motivated injustices. Did you develop your disdain for white people from black americans?

I don't have a disdain for white people.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Me and my white friends shout c00n and ****** out the car at every black person we see :russ:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is the Devil ladies and gentlemen. I seriously doubt the OP is even Black. He/She is just trying to put out propaganda to divide US Blacks and UK Blacks. Pay him no mind.

Exactly, but I already know how this thread is gonna end up anyway......

*sigh*

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjpshh:

Don't worry. White people get abused too. Nobody is safe. Your bjj belt can't save you from verbal abuse and trolling from a car.

Ive never experienced it. People want to be my friend, friend. So when you look at it like that, maybe my bjj helt has saved me from verbal abuse. Lets take lessons like students. :salute:

People who are skilled at fighting dont shout from cars though so i think it would be intelligent of you to start to train yourself in the arts because Right now, right now, friend. I dunno you're just a little to demonic.

friend. :sitdown:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Ive never experienced it. People want to be my friend, friend. So when you look at it like that, maybe my bjj helt has saved me from verbal abuse. Lets take lessons like students. :salute:

People who are skilled at fighting dont shout from cars though so i think it would be intelligent of you to start to train yourself in the arts because Right now, right now, friend. I dunno you're just a little to demonic.

friend. :sitdown:

:childplease:

My hands are very skilled friend :sitdown:

You sound like the most boring friend on the planet friend. Go out and have fun with your friends, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:childplease:

My hands are very skilled friend :sitdown:

You sound like the most boring friend on the planet friend. Go out and have fun with your friends, friend.

Friend find more friends to be friendly with from an angelic stance, friend because in all honestly, friends, friends dont let friends be unfriendly to friends that want to be friends sharing friendship with friends, friend. Make friends like friends who want friends to be friends with like friends that want friends, friend. Please cease the demonic filth that makes your mother embarrassed and ashamed.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Friend find more friends to be friendly with from an angelic stance, friend because in all honestly, friends, friends dont let friends be unfriendly to friends that want to be friends sharing friendship with friends, friend. Make friends like friends who want friends to be friends with like friends that want friends, friend. Please cease the demonic filth that makes your mother embarrassed and ashamed.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

:wow:

So many friends, friend. How do you do it?