African Americans: You Weak as ****

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
It takes a strong man to bring people up instead of kicking them while they are down.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a dumbass thread .. About to be people throwing pointless jabs at each other in here over pointless arguments

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I dont understand the struggle of black english people?

why would yall be mad at whites? :yeshrug:

Racist Brits don't fukk around

NEO-NAZI-SKINHEAD---1991-007.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Racism doesn't exist in uk? Young black males don't get harassed by police in uk? :usure:

Nah I been there, cops are pretty soft, UK nikkas just dont know it. They talk all polite and careful. The UK is pretty PC. They are so soft, I wouldnt call it harassment, more of a conversation.
gutgelaunte-polizisten-der-londoner-metropolitan-police.jpg

I call this harassment.

dsc02567.jpg

dude is unarmed, outnumbered and he's got his pistol out. :why: LAPD be on that fukk shyt.

Daps
Reppin
London
Why did your fam move there then? that sounds awful

I didn't say anything about it being awful, my grandparents where invited to the UK along with many other from Caribbean nations to work, they where offered a better life than they may have had in Jamaica. My parents where born here. Just because I'm not being racially abused and assaulted in the streets doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist here.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the Devil ladies and gentlemen. I seriously doubt the OP is even Black. He/She is just trying to put out propaganda to divide US Blacks and UK Blacks. Pay him no mind.

:bow::salute:

I dont understand the struggle of black english people?

why would yall be mad at whites? :yeshrug:

imo racism is alot worse in the UK than the US

black people lose when we start comparing struggles, to be black is the curse in any western world society

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I didn't say anything about it being awful, my grandparents where invited to the UK along with many other from Caribbean nations to work, they where offered a better life than they may have had in Jamaica. My parents where born here. Just because I'm not being racially abused and assaulted in the streets doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist here.

i suppose racism will always exist to an extent, but it seems like for the most part, you aren't presented with that many racially motivated injustices. Did you develop your disdain for white people from black americans?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i suppose racism will always exist to an extent, but it seems like for the most part, you aren't presented with that many racially motivated injustices. Did you develop your disdain for white people from black americans?

smh

Imma drop a thread on this in HL, been reading up on it for abit. brb