Reppin
Love
xRzeRoA.jpg

yjNOeEj.jpg

PB7XbvY.jpg

qF2KEb7.jpg

zFAIe7D.jpg
Yankee chicks be having a breh feeling weak :noah:
I cant understand for the life of me how some of you brehs can hate these women :ohlawd:

tan900

Banned
Daps
Black women are by far the most beautiful and intriguing women on the planet Point blank. White women are going out spending billions of dollars to acquire what we naturally have- full lips, nice round bottoms, big breast, hips, and even our melanin. They imitate our vernacular, our swag, and our style, our music and damn near imitate everything we do. People of other races (and black men who constantly degrade us) know this that's why they hate on us so much.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Im love my caribbean honeys but i swear yankee chicks are my weakness, brehs.
Im in Costa Rica this week. Met this little honey from CHI and she got me weak in the knees, brehs. :noah:
Had just one conversation with the chick and I'm hearing wedding bells in my head :ohlawd: Chi-Town House headz may know her cousin http://themadthinker.com.

Too fukkin sexy. Wish i could post a pic

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I probably said this like 3 time since last year... but this is the best thread here.

Amerikkan (specifically) black women are the best That the earth has had so far in all ways possible