Afram brother from Atlanta does DNA test and finds out he’s related to Ramses III

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Southern African? Egypt are and Nubia were in North Eastern Africa.
He is right. They are more Central African, which are basically the same as Southern Africans. The Bantu people in that region who migrated to the South. The people near the Great Lakes region in Central Africa have the highest incidents of e1b1a.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He is right. They are more Central African, which are basically the same as Southern Africans. The Bantu people in that region who migrated to the South. The people near the Great Lakes region in Central Africa have the highest incidents of e1b1a.

Not exactly. Southern Africans, particularly in South Africa, have admixture with Khoi-San peoples.

Which is, for example, why Nelson Mandela and Julius Malema look like they’re related to the main character in The Gods Must Be Crazy

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not exactly. Southern Africans, particularly in South Africa, have admixture with Khoi-San peoples.

Which is, for example, why Nelson Mandela and Julius Malema look like they’re related to the main character in The Gods Must Be Crazy
Central Africans have admixture of Pygmies, but that doesn't change the migration story.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
nikkas better be careful about searching through their family history. I knew a dude that researched his ancestry only to find out a distant cousin was involved in setting up Malcolm X :dead:
He related to Lord Jamar? He said his uncle was involved lmao

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That's funny because I thought Rupert Murdoch told me Egyptians are white.