Afram brother from Atlanta does DNA test and finds out he’s related to Ramses III

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every black man that has tested with 23andMe shares lineage with Ramesses III. :heh:

Screenshot-20230819-230905.png

This man got on news for a whole non-ass story. :mjlol:
Not every Black man, because not every Black man is e1b1a. If you are e1b1a then you are going to be related. Since basically half of all Black men walking around are e1b1a then they are going to be related.

I think my connection is to Rameses the 4th. That dude's connection is Rameses the 3rd. I don't know if the 3rd and the 4th were related, but I assume they are; so the connection is pretty clear to modern day Black men.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Right. If you are e1b1a then you are going to be related. Since basically half of all Black men walking around are e1b1a then then they are going to be relate.

My connection is Rameses the 4th. That dude's connection is Rameses the 3rd. I don't know if the 3rd and the 4th were related, but the connection is pretty clear to modern day Black men.

My Haplogroup is e1b1a7a
Virtually the entire Ramessid Dynasty is of paternal sub-saharan (Nubian) origin so I don't know why they're making delineations between the 2nd/3rd/4th.

The founder of the 19th dynasty, Seti, his father Pi-Ramesses, was a Nubian general or some shyt in King Tut's court.

The 18th dynasty (King Tut's family) was of Nubian origin, too. Pharaoh Seqenenre Tao, was the founder of their dynasty (his son was Ahmose I) and he was of Nubian origin.

Also, Harris and Weeks noted in 1973 that "his entire facial complex, in fact, is so different from other pharaohs (it is closest in fact to his son Ahmose) that he could be fitted more easily into the series of Nubian and Old Kingdom Giza skulls than into that of later Egyptian kings. Various scholars in the past have proposed a Nubian- that is, non-Egyptian-origin for Sequenre and his family, and his facial features suggest that this might indeed be true."[12]

In 1980, James Harris and Edward F. Wente conducted another series of X-ray examinations on New Kingdom Pharaoh's crania and skeletal remains, which included the mummified remains of Sequenre Tao. The analysis in general found strong similarities between the New Kingdom rulers of the Seventeenth Dynasty and Eighteenth Dynasty and contemporary Nubians with slight differences.[13]

So it's crazy to me how they delineate the Nubian Pharaohs of the 23rd (I think) Dynasty when the 18th and 19th Dynasties were founded by Nubians with sub-saharan Haplogroup.

^^^^And the wiki source is including the Old Kingdom Giza Pharaohs in this too.

The way that Zahi Hawass downplays the sub-saharan influence is crazy. Basically the most famous Pharaohs, the Old Kingdom Giza Pharaohs (Menes, Khufu, Khafre, etc) and the New Kingdom Pharaohs (The Thutmosids and Ramessids) were of Nubian descent.

Last edited:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Yeah I know, was just over exaggerating but that's what it feels like. :mjlol:
question when you search up your dna relatives with the same haplogroup, what is their racial background?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So, a modern African American is related to an ancient Southern African..cool.

Ramses and his family dna is typical African, they long been tested.
Hawass has acknowledged those results.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
*That's a very small group of people when you think of all the people worldwide who have submitted samples .

I'm pretty sure you're quoting inaccurate information.

"A 2012 study done on the mummified remains of Ramesses III and his son determined that both y-chromosomes belonged to Haplogroup E1b1a (Y-DNA). The pharaoh's y-chromosome belongs to the most frequent haplogroup among contemporary Sub-Saharan y-chromosomes."

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Cats just casually dropping that they’re related to ancient Pharoahs like it ain’t nothing lol bro what lmao
They share a haplogroup, you and every black man on earth share the same lineage with Ramses. Just like how Asians are all related through ghengis khan similar idea here.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cats just casually dropping that they’re related to ancient Pharoahs like it ain’t nothing lol bro what lmao

It is nothing.

You have about 15 generations in 500 years so theoretically your ancestors would be 2 to the 15th power or 32,268 ancestors.

Imagine doing the math for 3-4,000 years…