Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Y’all watch the speech? Strong one IMO.
It was good, but he needs to stop talking about his son.

Parents of the 13 dead soldiers said he talked about his son too much when trying to give them comfort at the spot where the bodies were lifted off the plane.

Granted these parents were right wing hacks, but I can see their point about that.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was good, but he needs to stop talking about his son.

Parents of the 13 dead soldiers said he talked about his son too much when trying to give them comfort at the spot where the bodies were lifted off the plane.

Granted these parents were right wing hacks, but I can see their point about that.

That’s fair. I don’t mind the point but the phrasing needs work. I thought the mention today was a little clumsy too just because it sounds him focused. He just needs to play up the empathy “as a father of a veteran who understands the anxieties our military families have to deal with…” etc.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Nothing Biden had said to those people would change their opinion of him. Saw one of them say Biden voters killed her son. It’s fukking shameful they are behaving this way. No class at all.:hhh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Imagine the fckery levels if he "accidentally" armed and fired it.

I'm sure he shot his shot as some point but at least there is an open sky above him. I can't remember if it was Syria or Iraq but during the last ISIS offensive some genius tried firing something like a Javelin what he didn't notice there were either a ton of wires over him or the lip of a building and :dead: