Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I have no idea. I usually think theyre just peddling whatever will generate ratings..
Just seems extra shameless right now.

they seem annoyed that "no one is DOING anything"

Its sorta just whining

I could have this wrong but my understanding was that it was a universally unpopular war that most citizens had tuned out of and the US government had been winding down the last 6-7 years. Some of these reporters are trying to frame it a humanitarian mission that was supposed to be limitless and that we would re-invade Afghanistan when the Afghani Government faltered. Even more shameless is our allies acting like the war hadn't ended years ago and they weren't aware of what was happening.

:why:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I could have this wrong but my understanding was that it was a universally unpopular war that most citizens had tuned out of and the US government had been winding down the last 6-7 years. Some of these reporters are trying to frame it a humanitarian mission that was supposed to be limitless and that we would re-invade Afghanistan when the Afghani Government faltered. Even more shameless is our allies acting like the war hadn't ended years ago and they weren't aware of what was happening.

All these years I though Engel was just some professional fact teller.

Turns out he thought he was doing us a favor. Thats all it really is.

Theres VICE journalist with more credibility than him at this point.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
this shyt can't be taken seriously
I don’t really care. That’s the sad part. There should be some bit significance here, but it doesn’t quite resonate.

but long term something doesn’t feel right.

Afghanistan is being left in utter chaos. And it’s obvious that we’re paying the Taliban.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

As to your last point...I really am baffled by what's coming out of the UK still.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I've read this in a couple of places and I'm confused as hell, why are the Taliban liberating enemy ISIS fighters? :dahell:
They couldn’t run all those prisons we had( ie meals and guards) and some were filled with Taliban and Isis fighters so they let them go.

Isis thinks the Taliban is weak.