Afghanistan Thread | Taliban Rule

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Good speech.

-Stuck to his decision.
-Acknowledged shyt happened faster than they believed.
-Also ackowledged that the same result would have happed 5 years ago or 15 years from now.
-Acknowledged the choice he had to make was basically continue Trump's agreement to get out, or add more troops and escalate the situation.
-shyt all over Afghan troops/officials for giving up so easily and taking American money.

He'll feel the heat and the media will continue to be aggressive on this because they need the story for ratings, but I think he has the majority of Americans behind him on this.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I've never seen so many Afghan Women's Right's Groups representatives all over the tv.
Where were they when the only narrative was US death squads and civilian casualties?
The people currently hiding behind these Afghani Women rights groups were never the same ones to talk about American imperialism. Because they don't actually care about Afghani women or human rights. They bring it up now because it's currently a convenient tool to boost the American war machine and imperial project.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Good speech.

-Stuck to his decision.
-Acknowledged shyt happened faster than they believed.
-Also ackowledged that the same result would have happed 5 years ago or 15 years from now.
-Acknowledged the choice he had to make was basically continue Trump's agreement to get out, or add more troops and escalate the situation.
-shyt all over Afghan troops/officials for giving up so easily and taking American money.

He'll feel the heat and the media will continue to be aggressive on this because they need the story for ratings, but I think he has the majority of Americans behind him on this.
The tone he keeps setting is winning.

Glad we ended up with him as president. he keeps rising to the occasion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The people currently hiding behind these Afghani Women rights groups were never the same ones to talk about American imperialism. Because they don't actually care about Afghani women or human rights. They bring it up now because it's currently a convenient tool to boost the American war machine and imperial project.
i mean...the women situation is about to deteriorate, but let China figure that out.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've never seen so many Afghan Women's Right's Groups representatives all over the tv.
Where were they when the only narrative was US death squads and civilian casualties?
Yeah bredrin, who?

The same people who are crying about what will happen to women in Afghanistan wanted the war machine to continue, from what I’ve observed. The thieves who are part of the MIC and Jake Tapper types who are spokes people.