Affleck won't direct Batman

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All of BvS Batman scenes were dope as fukk, (actually the whole movie was :lolbron:) so why not Snyder. The only thing he has going against him is himself, he's terrible with the media and critics hate his guts.

But the boy can shoot movies :banderas:

Other dope names I can think of:

- Matt Reeves by far the illest
- Neil Blomkamp (District 9/Chappie/Elysium)
- Gareth Edwards (Godzilla/Rogue One)

Snyder makes everything seem bigger than life, which is ill as fukk for Superman - but I wonder if it would work for a solo Batman film. I feel like these dudes have that thing where they can take a big universe and condense it to more down to earth/intimate settings.
This has some groundswell actually:
Fans Launch Petition For ZACK SNYDER to Direct THE BATMAN

He has a hard time telling a good story in a 2 - 2 and a half hour window IMO. There are more to movies than 'visuals', and getting a point across in the shortest time possible is a big help to large scale movies. Plus he's done 3 of 5 DCEU movies already. Let's get a new voice. :mjgrin:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This has some groundswell actually:
Fans Launch Petition For ZACK SNYDER to Direct THE BATMAN

He has a hard time telling a good story in a 2 - 2 and a half hour window IMO. There are more to movies than 'visuals', and getting a point across in the shortest time possible is a big help to large scale movies. Plus he's done 3 of 5 DCEU movies already. Let's get a new voice. :mjgrin:

Agree with new blood.

Man of Steel seemed fine with the length/pacing to me, BvS was definitely long as fukk.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Agree with new blood.

Man of Steel seemed fine with the length/pacing to me, BvS was definitely long as fukk.
I love Watchmen the Director's Cut. He did what people said was impossible although it took over 3 hours. What helps is he stuck extremely close to the souorce material.
I got no issue with most directors, hire someone who has a decent to good track record in action or drama and I'm on board.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Say word. Also doesn't help Ben that his last movie flopped harder than Apollo Creed when he fought Drago
2j13jsw.jpg

Apollo kind of had it coming with all that tap dancing with James Brown before the fight..ridiculous

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
What we gonna do if they announce Snyder as the replacement?:skip:

If that happens I'm jumping all the fukking way off DC period

IMO they are hanging on by a thin thread in my interest level

That Wonder Woman trailer looked really good

I love the casting for Aquaman

Ben as Batman hasn't been the disaster I feared it might be . ..so far

Their biggest problem is getting Superman right

He needs to be straight up beast mode but they can't figure out how to
1) create a compelling villain and cast him right (darkseid anyone ?)

2) get the right tone for the movies & characters
Marvel had their formula day 1 with RDJ as Iron Man

3) Figure out the long game... Marvel's been working this for over a decade and DC is trying to cram this down our throats within 3 years smh

Meanwhile you've got Deadpool doing damage for that other studio and they could just spin him right into X Force

They better get this right is all I'm saying

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's funny is that Zack Snyder has always wanted to direct a Batman film. More so than Superman. So I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the job.
BREHS IF SYNDER DIRECTS BATMAN :laff:

Snyder spoke to Entertainment Weekly about his then upcoming movie "Watchmen." During the interview, he revealed that he had very different ideas about the Caped Crusader than fellow director Christopher Nolan, who directed "Batman Begins."

He said:

Everyone says that about "Batman Begins." "Batman's dark." I'm like, "Okay, no, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Despite the "flop" at the boxoffice, I heard Live by night was flames from multiple people IRL who've watched it via KODI

What's the coli's verdict. I kinda want to see it based off of recomendations
I thought it was dope to be honest. Really enjoyed it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
First Rated R Batman movie!!:ohhh:

For all the wrong reasons

Probably get an origin or "Rise of Poison Ivy arc" with a rape scene too.

Like she was a young girl with an abusive step dad living with her mom. At night the step dad beat her mom and molested her..... she had no friends and people thought she was weird cuz she had plants. She could "hear" the plants.

Some strange accident happens... she gets powers. Next time stepdad tries to rape her, her vagina turns to a Venus Fly Trap.

As he's screaming, bleeding on the ground... she summons the spikes vines of roses to sodimize him and choke him both wrapping around his neck and stuffing in his mouth.

:hhh::picard:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
First Rated R Batman movie!!:ohhh:

For all the wrong reasons

Probably get an origin or "Rise of Poison Ivy arc" with a rape scene too.

Like she was a young girl with an abusive step dad living with her mom. At night the step dad beat her mom and molested her..... she had no friends and people thought she was weird cuz she had plants. She could "hear" the plants.

Some strange accident happens... she gets powers. Next time stepdad tries to rape her, her vagina turns to a Venus Fly Trap.

As he's screaming, bleeding on the ground... she summons the spikes vines of roses to sodimize him and choke him both wrapping around his neck and stuffing in his mouth.

:hhh::picard:

Martha
:gladbron: I changed my mind. I want Snyder to direct the next Batman. The visuals on the scene above alone! :blessed:

Jards

All Star
Daps