Affleck won't direct Batman

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Off of speculation, a fukking essay :mjlol:, maybe Ben is actually tired :ohhh: dude was in like 3 movies last year and directed and starred in another one. Pretty sure these people want to have lives outside of writing scripts and shooting movies for 6+ months every year.

People need to just ask Coli brehs like @MartyMcFly (I think i'm tagging the right person) how hard writing a screenplay is by itself outside of directing and acting in it. I'm still stuck on my first screenplay from like 2 years ago :heh:

Say word. Also doesn't help Ben that his last movie flopped harder than Apollo Creed when he fought Drago

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Off of speculation, a fukking essay :mjlol:, maybe Ben is actually tired :ohhh: dude was in like 3 movies last year and directed and starred in another one.

That's all well and good, but when he says this in December...

“We’re on the right track with that and everything is coming together,” he said. “We’re still finishing up a script. I’m very excited.”

And this in January...

"But it’s not a set thing and there’s no script. If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great I’m not going to do it (direct).

Then it seems like something more than being tired

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

And this in January...

Also in his statement about not directing he took this shot: "It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require. " :jbhmm:
Seems like a shot fired at the studio to me. And seriously his co-writer Goeff Johns being silent means what?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Also in his statement about not directing he took this shot: "It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require. " :jbhmm:
Seems like a shot fired at the studio to me. And seriously his co-writer Goeff Johns being silent means what?

Ehh...maybe. Could just as easily mean directing and acting

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

And this in January...

He's been saying both statements all last year. Seems like he was stalling until it was officially announced, he said last week on Jimmy K that he was still directing too. If he didn't have to do press for LBN then i doubt he would've said anything. LBN's reception and money lost pretty much decided it

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
He's been saying both statements all last year. Seems like he was stalling until it was officially announced, he said last week on Jimmy K that he was still directing too. If he didn't have to do press for LBN then i doubt he would've said anything. LBN's reception and money lost pretty much decided it

Ok, so you agree that the tired excuse is bunk :heh:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yeah, I liked Bale a lot as Bruce Wayne. When he walks off the helicopter with like 3 bytches in tow that shyt was super big willie!

This!! Maannnn, I ain't even know Bruce got hoes till Christian bale came through! I guess as kids we weren't allowed to see Bruce pimpin in cartoons LMAO

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This!! Maannnn, I ain't even know Bruce got hoes till Christian bale came through! I guess as kids we weren't allowed to see Bruce pimpin in cartoons LMAO
Yeah. But that was all a front since he was simping for Rachel :scust:

Have hoes only to quit being Batman cause Maggie Gyllenhaal died
Exactly, like Bruce would quit being Batman period. Worst part of that series.