“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

What’s really overlooked is how big of a liar Punk is. I really hope Ace sues and Punk pays for lawyers so we can get ready to see something funny

Well I’m sure they’ll produce the cease and desist letter to prove this

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

At 37, I know that most of the time that the most obvious answer is the correct one.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

...Let's say I subscribed to the idea that The Bucks were genuine here (I don't, they wanted that nikka to suffer in silence. :mjlol: ), would YOU trust Punk to not wild out and actually hold his tongue & temper for 180 Calender Days???

So Tony Khan, the owner and guy signing the damn paychecks had to adhere to rules set by the fukking young bucks? He couldn’t call a mandatory meeting like every other CEO running a business?

Imagine Vince or Triple H postponing a resolution meeting for 6 months because the usos just didn’t feel like it.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So Tony Khan, the owner and guy signing the damn paychecks had to adhere to rules set by the fukking young bucks? He couldn’t call a mandatory meeting like every other CEO running a business?

Imagine Vince or Triple H postponing a resolution meeting for 6 months because the usos just didn’t feel like it.

Why couldn’t Punk sit down and talk to Colt like he expected from others?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The more leaks that come out for both sides, there still nothing that makes me say Tony couldn’t have just gotten them all in a room to cut the crap

Leaks on other people have stopped because Bryan threatened to walk but the Elite vs Punk stuff went on and it was really petty stuff. SRS saying Punk hater tells me he felt compelled to response and give his take and honestly each way I think it made the situation worse. For awhile there people were pretty skeptical of Meltzer. With Punk fired for just cause I think it tilts back to the Bucks and Meltzer line of reporting for the some in the IWC but it’s still very much slant reporting on both sides

Punk got masterclass outworked on the sheets stuff. He was better just leaving it alone saying stuff once public (ESPN interview ) and going about it. The Bucks are absolutely monster politicians. They saw the Hangman toy comment and went “bet”. Punk probably didn’t have the self awareness to go if Tony is telling me I can pick who comes to Collison it’s actually gonna make the Colt thing (which was a TK decision from all evidence ) seem like it was him.

He’s sitting there on the phone to SRS like a junkie going “I hate doing this but I have to defend myself “ knowing he don’t got the move

They’ve absolutely killed him. I don’t even think Hogan or Triple H reputation got his worked by the sheets.

Lotta people lost money here except maybe the sheets