“AEW locker room is SAD & EMBARRASSED over CM Punk situation.” | UPDATE: “CM PUNK PUT MY SAFETY, SECURITY & LIFE IN DANGER! HE’S FIRED!” - TONY KHAN

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Package_14438.PNG

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know. Punk said he hasn't "been friends" with Cabana since like 2013 or 2014. So there must've been a legitimate falling out between the two to the point where Punk didn't want to pay for his legal fees anymore. But the thing is, he kind of fukked Cabana over because Cabana could've got his own representation instead of using Punk's more expensive lawyer :patrice:

Timeline may be off but I remember Colt wanting to settle with WWE, and it was Punk that wanted to fight WWE and offered to pay for Colt’s legal fees.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
With all this drama Wednesday night dynamite will be one of the highest rated episodes ever and punk is really a cancer he has to be doing Vince and hhh bidding he’s sabotaging this promotion from within
On the other hand, publicly exposing TK’s incompetence with handling the locker room might force his daddy with the money to start laying the hammer down

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Punk went on Cabana's podcast and talked about what happened with him & WWE that made him quit. He basically took shots at the WWE doctor for misdiagnosing his MRSA. WWE doctor (Dr. Aman) decided to take legal action and sue Punk/Cabana. Punk told Cabana that he'll take care of the legal fees. Legal fees ballooned & Punk told Cabana that he owes him $XX (don't remember the amount). Theory is that Cabana did something to upset Punk to cause him to bring up the legal fees (don't know what happened). Cabana brings up how Punk said he'd take care of all legal fees, so then those two sued/countersued each other for legal fees. I think in the end, they settled out of court & their friendship dissolved throughout that entire process. That's basically the gist of it.
the timeline might be wrong but I think the fallout happened when the case was going through the motions in the courts and Colt went backstage to a WWE show during this time to visit some friends and punk lost his shyt over this since wwe was suing them and he thought this was gonna fukk up there defense. Makes sense now with punk saying he was covering the lawyer fees