fukked everyone but the owner

vince-mcmahon-it-was-me-drlacaf4vqtqfdk6.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
How do you even know who this woman is :laff:
Tony Khan was the first person to ever mention her. He used him and her as example of minorities in high positions in AEW when Big Swole chastised them for only having Brandi Rhodes up there speaking for black folks.

He mentioned her again when he included that she was a witness to the Bucks/Punk confrontation. There’s never been a need to say this woman’s name anywhere and he’s tied her to multiple high profile and controversial events. So now this is the impression “she’s one of the boys”

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cornette's being a cras a$$hole but I do think Megha as a outsider from the wrestling business is probably why this didnt get resolve properly and to be fair....Punk should have consulted with her more than through Tony, the sheets or whatever

She was there for Brawl in so she probably advised on no communication having seen the incident and represnting the bucks. They in turned said go through lawyers. When the second situation happened and it was more Punk laying into Tony (More than the Perry) she looked at it like a laywer and this as an ordinay workplace

Any other situation maybe this gets squashed old school style but this wasnt the case and to be fair, from her perspective and the Bucks they played the card right even though it would have been better for a meeting with cooler heads but she was thinking litigously

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm surprised he's doubling down on this and yet not at the same time. The JE/Drive through is going to be insane this week.

If he actually turned out to be true after they sued him...d'you think all of Megah's white knights on /sc would cop pleas or instead start saying he shouldn't have slut shamed her lol

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised he's doubling down on this and yet not at the same time. The JE/Drive through is going to be insane this week.

If he actually turned out to be true after they sued him...d'you think all of Megah's white knights on /sc would cop pleas or instead start saying he shouldn't have slut shamed her lol
But even if she were to say that she's in a relationship with one of them, she can still sue Cornette for defamation for implying that she always gives it up.