is she fukking as many of the boys as double tree dixie tho

Well we know of two people who definitely ain't hitting it

0x0.jpg

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Mf writes dissertations shytting on wrestlers but suddenly it's why can't we all get along when his favorite wrestling company get's some criticism :dead:

That fakkit @TheGreatShowtime has to be mentally down BAD to write a damn thesis paper over a play fighter :russ:

Let me help you out @TheGreatShowtime, Undertaker doesn’t know you exist, think about that the next time you spend this much time analyzing a fukking play fighter :mjlol:

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
You got to be a down BAD nerd to get your nut off to Cornette twitter posts. "LOL this old crotchety fukk said the head of aew legal sleeps around. This will definitely make for a good conversation. To the message boards I go!"

WOAT. Hall of Shame. NERD. Pick one bruv, you chime in calling all of us fakkits for watching play fighting, but can't help talking about the most negative shyt ever. You don't deserve that avi

nerd.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Mentally ill 40 year old man still trying to play a role on the internet. Just as much of a weirdo like most of the IWC. :scust:

Having a different view = playing a role, to you mentally weak high suicide rate incel AEW markkks, I can take a look at that AEW crowd and know exactly what you look like :mjlol: