AEW Finest Woman Tournament Super Bowl: Leila Grey vs Mercedes Mone (CLOSED, LEILA WINS)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I have a retrospective question on this and all previous tournaments, TSC brehs.

How different is every company's bracket if you remove thigh straps entirely from history? None now, none before, none later. Gone. Snapped from reality.

for my money, I think about 1/3 of the field across all competitions would be wiped out. NXT would be hit in greatest quantity. But AEW would be hit the worst :hubie:
Looking at all three companies, TNA is the least egregious with it. With AEW and WWE though, AEW is kinda the most egregious with it and WWE however, you see it more in NXT than on the main roster.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Looking at all three companies, TNA is the least egregious with it. With AEW and WWE though, AEW is kinda the most egregious with it and WWE however, you see it more in NXT than on the main roster.
the fact that wrestling in 2024 has more thigh straps tricking dudes into thinking these girls got cakes, than it has pushup bras tricking dudes into thinking these girls got thangs...

this must be what victory feels like :blessed:

Finally, the days of the bottle blonde with the quintuple-Ds on a post-baby Becky Lynch-frame are finished. Now we got Dana Brooke Ash By Elegance trying desperately to look like she has any backend, and we got Thea Prime legitimately fooling people on here into thinking her back doesn't extend down to her heels.

Tez was right
god is good :lolbron:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
I like Mercedes but this is a mismatch of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
zvwhR.gif

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
You could put Leila in a bracket with any other female wrassler (or valet) and she's gonna come out on top
Fit and feminine
Beautiful, bountiful, and natural
:ohlawd: