AEW Finest Woman Tournament Super Bowl: Leila Grey vs Mercedes Mone (CLOSED, LEILA WINS)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
nah I'm super with it, I just like how fine-tuned the typing has become:lolbron: We have the communal taste down to a science and it doesn't come in blonde :blessed:
a man in a camouflage jacket is holding a microphone in his hand

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TSC clearly has a type :mjlol:
Layla - Jaida - Leila
dark-beige psuedo-exoticals with a mean edge and some thigh, huh? y'all nikkas ain't slick at all:pachaha:

I could be wrong but I don't think Mercedes would've won either against the likes of Toni, Mariah, Skye, Harley, Anna Jay, maybe even Julia. She got lucky mostly all of them were grouped together in one corner and eliminated each other. Mercedes was battling 5s and 6s when the 8s and 9s were on the other side of the tourney.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could be wrong but I don't think Mercedes would've won either against the likes of Toni, Mariah, Skye, Harley, Anna Jay, maybe even Julia. She got lucky mostly all of them were grouped together in one corner and eliminated each other. Mercedes was battling 5s and 6s when the 8s and 9s were on the other side of the tourney.
only person she would've lost to in that is Anna Jay imo

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
TSC clearly has a type :mjlol:
Layla - Jaida - Leila
dark-beige psuedo-exoticals with a mean edge and some thigh, huh? y'all nikkas ain't slick at all:pachaha:

Mina the anomaly but if a Jaida/Leila type chick was in that tourney she woulda lost :pachaha:

looks like chicks with names that end in “a” stay winning as well :wow: word to @CBoz

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

i sincerely believe Sasha woulda lost to Jamie Hayter had she not returned literally the same day that poll went up looking like she went out of her way to lose all her ass :wow:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
i sincerely believe Sasha woulda lost to Jamie Hayter had she not returned literally the same day that poll went up looking like she went out of her way to lose all her ass :wow:
Jamie caused brehs to develop buyer's remorse. They let her beat Saraya and Rebel, just to see her current form at All In and started throwing up.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Jamie caused brehs to develop buyer's remorse. They let her beat Saraya and Rebel, just to see her current form at All In and started throwing up.
I was one of the only ones trying to tell people in the Saraya thread. ("Prime") Jamie wasn't even all that. Pick marks and acne with 2 inches of caked up make up. Now people can see her flaws after she came back.

:francis: Keep overrating fat, overweight, and/or wide women.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I was one of the only ones trying to tell people in the Saraya thread. ("Prime") Jamie wasn't even all that. Pick marks and acne with 2 inches of caked up make up. Now people can see her flaws after she came back.

:troll:shots at TSC, JBO & TRL in one fail swoop

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
watching Rebel go down knowing how double cheeked up she is and how good she looks for her age and in spite of it...
and then having Jamie have the audacity to show up looking built exactly like Riho, just 6 inches taller so it looks less bad...

:francis:
Player-Hayter did the reverse-Bayley
thanks. i hate it.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I have a retrospective question on this and all previous tournaments, TSC brehs.

How different is every company's bracket if you remove thigh straps entirely from history? None now, none before, none later. Gone. Snapped from reality.

for my money, I think about 1/3 of the field across all competitions would be wiped out. NXT would be hit in greatest quantity. But AEW would be hit the worst :hubie:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

Once brehs here saw Jamie debuted in AEW with Blair in 2019 and then later return two years later, they was infatuated with her. Plus, brehs was tired of seeing Saraya. Clouded judgment.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Once brehs here saw Jamie debuted in AEW with Blair in 2019 and then later return two years later, they was infatuated with her. Plus, brehs was tired of seeing Saraya. Clouded judgment.
to be fair, standing next to Blair Davenport has been known to cause a multiplicative adjacency modifier to a woman's numerical rating :hubie:
Girl so abysmal to view she made Alba Fyre look like a preferable selection.
Jamie was basically lugging around an uglier friend for 90% of her run - be it Bea or Britt.

Now that she out there on her dolo, we getting some proper game-tape evaluation and it seems like maybe she was just overdrafted.

Hayter a 4th rounder that hype and a good 40 time had go in the middle of round 1. But mama is a depth rotational piece on a winning squad as she is right now - she shouldn't be out with the starters. We can't blame her for her draft position, but we can maybe acknowledge that she was a reach and let her work from the bench :yeshrug:

Last edited: