AEW Finest Woman Tournament AFC Qualifier: Kiera Hogan vs Leila Grey (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mercedes next to complete the cypher :mjlit:
I feel it coming.

Mans is gon put Mercedes in there against Britt or Kamille. And if either of them orange women beat Mercedes, even I'm gon have some words to say :francis:and I don't even fux with her like that anymore.

but there's gon be some milk merchants in here talmbout 'lifetime free dental care is a perk I can't pass up:hubie:'

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i didn’t say she was :dwillhuh:

she ain’t got no bidness winning the whole tourney when chicks like Kiera getting eliminated the first round :ufdup:
And you’re making it seem like Anna Jay is a whack choice to win. If you said Riho I wouldn’t be :dwillhuh: , but using Anna Jay as an example is :gucci:

And I like Kiera, but Anna Jay is the better package than her. Kiera just has more ass meat than Jay.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
nah Mercedes winning it all :ufdup: speaking it into existence right now

y’all let Mina win the other shyt than fukk around and let Anna Jay or some shyt win this one i might be done posting here :hubie:
Mercedes going to win because of her :troll:stans she don't got a body like Leila or ass like Anna

Last edited:
Daps
Julia Hart, Tay Melo, Red Velvet and now Kiera all eliminated the first round :damn:

@AStrangeName is an evil man :wow:
Kiera's face is paper bag status
kiera-hogan-hs.jpg
800px-Kiera_Hogan_AWE_2017_crop.jpg
:yeshrug: