AEW Finest Woman Tournament AFC Qualifier: Harley Cameron vs CJ Perry (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
you be the main guy saying these tourneys ain’t serious and don’t matter in real life when the chick you like loses but now you wanna bust balls over what a bye is? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I’m just saying keep it like an actual tournament. That’s not how shyt is done.

you’re out here saying you don’t wanna argue and bringing up shyt not related to the subject just to argue. Why? :snoop:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I’m just saying keep it like an actual tournament. That’s not how shyt is done.

you’re out here saying you don’t wanna argue and bringing up shyt not related to the subject just to argue. Why? :snoop:

it is related to the subject cause it’s you contradicting yourself again like you were about the phat asses :ufdup:

these tourneys are for fun so dude added byes to make it more fun and add more females, again it’s a simple concept but you seem to have a fetish for going back and forth with ppl on the internet :heh:

this shyt wasn’t even my idea but it sounded like fun fukkery, you on the other hand apparently want everything done by textbook definition even though the tourneys don’t matter and are irrelevant :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
it is related to the subject cause it’s you contradicting yourself again like you were about the phat asses :ufdup:

these tourneys are for fun so dude added byes to make it more fun and add more females, again it’s a simple concept but you seem to have a fetish for going back and forth with ppl on the internet :heh:

this shyt wasn’t even my idea but it sounded like fun fukkery, you on the other hand apparently want everything done by textbook definition even though the tourneys don’t matter and are irrelevant :mjlol:

Voting preference for a female has nothing to do with how the layout of a tourney is.

You’re one of the guys who enjoys drama, so of course you like it. I’m just saying it’s dumb and not how tourneys are done with the way byes are used.

That’s all I’m saying. You’re still arguing over it when you said you didn’t wanna argue. You like it, I don’t. Can we move on now? :shaq2:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
lemme recap that whole convo for brehs here cause i’m sure 100% of y’all scrolled past all that :pachaha:

Monk - why the fukk are these new chicks added to the damn bracket when they weren’t in the fukkin first round?!?

2ct - they were byes breh

Monk - that don’t make no fukkin sense cause the damn broads weren’t listed on the fukkin bracket as byes

2ct - the matchups get revealed as we go breh

Monk - that don’t make no damn fukkin sense cause a true bye means you have to fukkin beat the damn 1st round opponent and earn the shyt

2ct - i don’t care about your definition of a bye breh

Monk - why the fukk you always tryna fukkin argue and bring up irrelevant shyt if the fukkin damn Lakers beat the Knicks then had to beat the fukkin Pacers it wouldn’t be considered a bye now would it jackass

2ct - it’s for fun breh more females being added

Monk - how bout you stop fukkin tryna argue with my ass about the fukkin byes cause they don’t make no damn fukkin sense now end the fukkin conversation

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
:mjlol: these first round/early matchups always get some of yall in your feelings .. im already used to it by now :lolbron:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can't wait to see what professor chaos has in mind for the baddest in world tournament

iu

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
lemme recap that whole convo for brehs here cause i’m sure 100% of y’all scrolled past all that :pachaha:

Monk - why the fukk are these new chicks added to the damn bracket when they weren’t in the fukkin first round?!?

2ct - they were byes breh

Monk - that don’t make no fukkin sense cause the damn broads weren’t listed on the fukkin bracket as byes

2ct - the matchups get revealed as we go breh

Monk - that don’t make no damn fukkin sense cause a true bye means you have to fukkin beat the damn 1st round opponent and earn the shyt

2ct
- i don’t care about your definition of a bye breh

Monk - why the fukk you always tryna fukkin argue and bring up irrelevant shyt if the fukkin damn Lakers beat the Knicks then had to beat the fukkin Pacers it wouldn’t be considered a bye now would it jackass

2ct - it’s for fun breh more females being added

Monk - how bout you stop fukkin tryna argue with my ass about the fukkin byes cause they don’t make no damn fukkin sense now end the fukkin conversation
Man, what? That’s not what I said. I know what a bye is. It’s an automatic entrant into the NEXT ROUND.

Do you not see how it’s laid out? This matchup isn’t a legit 2nd round. It’s to see who will qualify for the 2nd round. If CJ and Wayne had a true bye they would already be in the second round. This is basically a 1 1/2 round. It’s weird.

I don’t get you, man. You say you don’t wanna argue and still go on. :snoop:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Man, what? That’s not what I said. I know what a bye is. It’s an automatic entrant into the NEXT ROUND.

Do you not see how it’s laid out? This matchup isn’t a legit 2nd round. It’s to see who will qualify for the 2nd round. If CJ and Wayne had a true bye they would already be in the second round. This is basically a 1 1/2 round. It’s weird.

I don’t get you, man. You say you don’t wanna argue and still go on. :snoop:

i’m summing it up for brehs cause we both look stupid going back n forth bout this goofy shyt :heh:

it’s a tournament comparing fineness between wrasslin hoes and it’s so prestigious you believe tourney rules like byes should be followed to a tee or it can’t happen :mjlol: that’s why i keep responding cause i’m legit baffled at your responses

this my last take on this tho:hubie:Harley vs Shida happening anyway so this discussion is pointless

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
i’m summing it up for brehs cause we both look stupid going back n forth bout this goofy shyt :heh:

it’s a tournament comparing fineness between wrasslin hoes and it’s so prestigious you believe tourney rules like byes should be followed to a tee or it can’t happen :mjlol: that’s why i keep responding cause i’m legit baffled at your responses

this my last take on this tho:hubie:Harley vs Shida happening anyway so this discussion is pointless as fukk
Bro, you just typed up a transcript over something irrelevant that most people aren’t even gonna read. You coulda juat said, “I like it. You don’t. It is what is. :ld:

Why waste time deep diving it? Why is my reasoning of how a tournament should be such an investment for you? This goes back to its not that serious. I just explained my reasoning why I don’t like it and you turn it into some big thing. You like it. I don’t. Nothing will change. Let’s just let it go, man. :francis:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Harley succeeded on keeping her spot in the AFC Wildcard Playoffs. She will be going against Shida in the Wildcard Playoffs. Will her Outcast partner Saraya get similar success?