AEW Finest Woman Tournament AFC Qualifier: Harley Cameron vs CJ Perry (CLOSED)

Who is the Finest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
388a03711641a705602.jpg

cj11.jpg

fqskrirh6hd31.jpg

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Damn yall really like that Harley chick i don’t see it with her but ill let yall cook :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Look at the bracket layout. Dem hoes weren’t even listed as byes for this round. The winner here faces Shida/Wayne in the real 2nd round. shyt doesn’t make sense. :dahell:

The Renegade Twins coulda been easily replaced with either CJ or Wayne. Nobody knows dem jobbers. :dwillhuh:

breh the shyt you questioning is very simple, CJ and Mama Wayne got byes, it wasn't listed on the bracket cause the matchups get revealed as the rounds move on just like every other finest woman tourney or any other tourney i've done for like the last 3 years, this is not nothing to be getting up in arms bout :manny:

Harley and Shida still bout to win and faceoff anyway so really this was just to give more chicks a chance :yeshrug:
now if a random chick was inserted into the finals for no reason like dudes above are stating then you might have a point :pachaha:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
breh the shyt you questioning is very simple, CJ and Mama Wayne got byes, it wasn't listed on the bracket cause the matchups get revealed as the rounds move on just like every other finest woman tourney or any other tourney i've done for like the last 3 years, this is not nothing to be getting up in arms bout :manny:

Harley and Shida still bout to win and faceoff anyway so really this was just to give more chicks a chance :yeshrug:
now if a random chick was inserted into the finals for no reason like dudes above are stating then you might have a point :pachaha:
The normal way a bye works is they’re automatically put into the second round. This match up, and the Wayne/Shida, is a mini 2nd round for a spot in the 2nd round. That’s not how a bye works. Does that make sense to you? :dwillhuh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
The normal way a bye works is they’re automatically put into the second round. This match up, and the Wayne/Shida, is a mini 2nd round for a spot in the 2nd round. That’s not how a bye works. Does that make sense to you? :dwillhuh:

no disrespect but i honestly don't care about semantics and your definitions of what is bye is breh :heh:

you asked for an explanation and i gave one and now you wanna go back and forth :mjlol: now i see why the OP doesn't even waste time giving you a response

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
no disrespect but i honestly don't care about semantics and your definitions of what is bye is breh :heh:

you asked for an explanation and i gave one and now you wanna go back and forth :mjlol: now i see why the OP doesn't even waste time giving you a response

Who gives a fukk if he responds to me or not. I didn’t quote him. :dahell:

The fact is this isn’t how a tournament is done. Makes no sense how an actual bye works. That’s what I’m saying.

Imagine the Lakers winning in the first round, then they have to face another team just to actually advanced into the second round. What? :dwillhuh:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Who gives a fukk if he responds to me or not. I didn’t quote him. :dahell:

The fact is this isn’t how a tournament is done. Makes no sense how an actual bye works. That’s what I’m saying.

Imagine the Lakers winning in the first round, then they have to face another team just to actually advanced into the second round. What? :dwillhuh:

you be the main guy saying these tourneys ain’t serious and don’t matter in real life when the chick you like loses but now you wanna bust balls over what a bye is? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: