AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
If you enjoy a good crowd chant, just wait for Takeshyta to come out on Sunday. :sas1:

Also, if you enjoy shytting on crowds going into business for themselves, just wait for Takeshyta to come out on Sunday. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just assumed you were a fan with how much you talk about AEW, one day of not posting doesn't negate that lol

No L's here breh I was just curious :salute:
He's the biggest fan here. I don't have to worry about updating my AEW thread too much because I know him and Brisco, my assistants have all the bases covered :salute:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just assumed you were a fan with how much you talk about AEW, one day of not posting doesn't negate that lol

No L's here breh I was just curious :salute:
You didn’t assume anything. You been following me around for a while now feeling triggered just like the bozo above me lol.

I’m not the type of person who always feels like having the last word, plus i already proved you wrong, so go ahead and post a little reply and we can all move on to continue acknowledging how the money mark has fumbled the card to his biggest show ever.

Last edited:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
You didn’t assume anything. You been following me around for a while now feeling triggered just like the bozo above me lol.
I mean you're kinda proving my point :russ: I pretty much only go in AEW threads, and you're usually there

So I thought you were a fan, no need to get defensive Brad :salute:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'll probably order the PPV since it's on a Sunday afternoon. It's better than me taking a nap and struggling to fall asleep & having to wake up early on Monday morning :heh:

I'll have some people over, any excuse for pizza and wings is fine by me. I like that everyone can leave my house at an early time unless Khan goes crazy and this shyt last 12 hours

br82186

Superstar
Daps
You only have to go back to yesterday to see I didn’t post about AEW at all. Hold this L. :therethere:
Goofy ass sounding like the dumb n-gga's in The Locker Room every time a thread involves gay or trans people, they hate them, but can't help but to make a comment instead of ignoring it :dead:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'll have some people over, any excuse for pizza and wings is fine by me. I like that everyone can leave my house at an early time unless Khan goes crazy and this shyt last 12 hours
:whoa: Don’t say that too loud, he may get an idea. No one said he didn’t plan on going a ridiculous amount of time already

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The show starts at 6 local time and there is an 11 pm local curfew.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Booked my ticket in the lower bowl for $70:yeshrug:

Theres still some floor seats (but way at the back for that) and of course in the nosebleeds you can get a ticket pretty cheap (like $35 equivalent)

I'd say theres like maybe 2000 tickets left. Actually might not sell out but they'll probably get walk ups on the day

Had the option to add on for the fanfest tomorrow morning....that shyt cost more than the ticket ($80). I'd go to cop the merch and maybe meet some guys but they aint say whos there and all so I'll probably do the Hip Hop 50 stuff thats happening London all day. Thought about Progress/Defy or Rev Pro show but probably wont have time

And aint paying $90 to see Meltzer and Alvarez even though they are down the block from me on Sunday morning:hhh: