AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not Hyped For This Show At All lol BUT I’ll Give AEW Credit They Usually Execute On Their PPVs

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i'm setting the over / under at 4 hours 45 minutes

o9xi1bzzxzjb1.jpg
There’s nothing on this card that is must see. The fact that Adam Cole/MJF is headlining their biggest show ever is a joke. Everyone knows MJF is going over and will go on to feud with punk again.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
F4WOnline’s Bryan Alvarez says AR Fox was pulled from All In because “he cannot make it to the show.” Alvarez was given the impression that AEW isn’t happy with Fox because “they found out at the very last minute.”

He just recently lost someone which is why I assume he's missing it. Would be strange to be mad at him but part of me believes it since they did that goofy stuff Wednesday kicking him out of the group.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be super interested in hearing from an experienced booker how they would have done this show differently. Maybe look back to April and go OK, how would you start to book the show for All In, what storylines would you build and what are the matches...and then work backwards...because I'm not particularly interested in this. I just want to see how the crowd is hype. That's the most fun thing to me, because the card is not compelling.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Does Wardlow have beef with The Elite, Punk or Jeribloat? He’s been in catering last I’ve seen