AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maybe WBD will have their act together next year so they can live stream it on there.

I would hope so. Bleacher Report is just trash. Max is streaming soccer and they announced that baseball/basketball live streaming is coming and their news divisions like CNN are also doing live streaming so there's no reason why they can't start streaming AEW if they wanted to.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Promoters gonna promote this dude would have had it the following day if he knew it would make money before 1 ppv was copped.
I know breh, I have no idea why you quoted me :heh: the fact I don't like back to back PPVs doesn't mean I'm surprised Khan is taking advantage of the money they made this year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do you think they can do 80,000 again? Looks like the crowd had a good time. I'd guess most were satisfied. But it was also the first time UK has had a big event like this since 1992. Will the novelty of it wear off or will people say "that was a good time, let's do it again" and will there be people who missed out who decide to go next year?

It'll be interesting.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I know breh, I have no idea why you quoted me :heh: the fact I don't like back to back PPVs doesn't mean I'm surprised Khan is taking advantage of the money they made this year.

Idk where the disconnect is I thought my comment to the original quote was pretty clear. Not trying to e beef or nothing if what I said came off disrespectful to you my bad. :hubie: