AEW ALL IN 2023: 80k at Wembley (MJF vs Cole; FTR vs Young Bucks III; Joe vs Punk V)

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'll be the first one to say it. If there's no NFL game AEW needs to start afternoon ppvs on Sundays. The show flew by and I don't feel exhausted because it's not 11pm:heh:.

I don’t understand why weekend afternoon wrestling shows aren’t more of a thing. The NFL and NBA have weekend afternoon games, even the UFC have done afternoon shows in the states.

Not saying it should be an every month thing but I mean if you promote it people will come and people will watch.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'll be the first one to say it. If there's no NFL game AEW needs to start afternoon ppvs on Sundays. The show flew by and I don't feel exhausted because it's not 11pm:heh:.

I like the Sunday afternoon PPV concept too. Now I can get on with the rest of the evening :ehh:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don’t understand why weekend afternoon wrestling shows aren’t more of a thing. The NFL and NBA have weekend afternoon games, even the UFC have done afternoon shows in the states.

Not saying it should be an every month thing but I mean if you promote it people will come and people will watch.

I think the OG Mania ran in the afternoon.