AEW adding a Saturday evening TV show?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don’t even know what you wanna babble about when the whole point of my posts here is to clown the dudes who wanna breakdown every moment from hour breakdowns to YT views. It’s not even about a fed war. :snoop:

It was never even a fed war. If I knew you would respond like that, I would have never even quoted you lmao

It was an offhanded comment that wasn’t even deep. You took that shyt somewhere else

:heh:

You got it tho… anyway

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was never even a fed war. If I knew you would respond like that, I would have never even quoted you lmao

It was an offhanded comment that wasn’t even deep. You took that shyt somewhere else

You got it tho… anyway
You brought up Stans on both sides of the fence; that’s making it about the E and AEW. It doesn’t matter what fed they prefer, a mark is a mark. Who gives a fukk about the breakdowns. You’re either entertained by it or not. Just watch what you like and KIM.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Thats supposed to be the purpose of ROH
Since they are getting a third AEW show, I'd rather see ROH become it's own distinct thing not even really tied to AEW. Exclusive rosters, someone different booking it, etc. Basically anything that affects the on-screen product creatively would be operated by a completely different staff.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You brought up Stans on both sides of the fence; that’s making it about the E and AEW. It doesn’t matter what fed they prefer, a mark is a mark. Who gives a fukk about the breakdowns. You’re either entertained by it or not. Just watch what you like and KIM.
I was really just talkin shyt forreal

If I knew it was gonna turn into that, I woulda kept my slick talk to myself!

I just be clownin man damn

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If it gets better ratings than Rampage, then expect Rampage to get cancelled. Never understood why they stopped putting wrestling on Saturday nights. WCW Saturday Night was good until it became jobber central, and I thought Shotgun Saturday Night was a cool little show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Since they are getting a third AEW show, I'd rather see ROH become it's own distinct thing not even really tied to AEW. Exclusive rosters, someone different booking it, etc. Basically anything that affects the on-screen product creatively would be operated by a completely different staff.
Would also love that. Never gonna happen though.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Maybe they can make this the #2 show and turn Rampage into more of an NXT or experimental type show since that Rampage timeslot is shyt.
So then what do you with dark and elevation which has “NXT” like talent. Rampage is already the number 2 show.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
All I want is Rampage to die:yeshrug:. Every time I see something related to Rampage on the TSC, the shyt is like watching those depressing driving through the hood videos on YouTube. It used to look better, but holy shyt it's like an hour of blight, trash, and junkies :picard:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So then what do you with dark and elevation which has “NXT” like talent. Rampage is already the number 2 show.
You can still keep them. Those two shows are as much about tryouts for indie talent as anything else. That's how Action Andretti got to AEW, for example. And since one of them is filmed before Dynamite it allows them to target a different indie crop.

And the other one that they are back to doing in studio down in Orlando is filmed alongside the ROH tapings now. Though they could probably cut that out or just merge it with the ROH tapings and make it an ROH Dark show on YouTube to help promote Honor Club.

What I would do is commit more to Rampage by making it live and filming this new Saturday show before it. Then I would have the YouTube taping rotating between the two.