AEW adding a Saturday evening TV show?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The collector has easily taken over cattle as the #1 dubaloo. Guys not even waiting for the haters anymore, he predicting what they gonna say :russ:
You out here upping your own shytty thread to prove a point over play fighting. You marks are so sensitive over jokes over… marks. :mjlol:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Only you super AEW stans do the number crunching demo bullshyt to be honest with you fam

:unimpressed:

WWE Stan’s will roast the 30k and move along lol
Really? You had a poster on here who made it a job in posting AEW's ratings then post the responses from Twitter accounts who hated the promotion.

Hell outta here bruh

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You out here starting arguments over stan wars that are pushed by dudes like you. We joking on the marks and you wanna point fingers. Who gives a fuxk because both sides do that shyt. :mjlol:

Lol ain’t nobody trying to argue with you dawg..

My post before yours was sarcastically clowning the nikkas who scream about AEW’s ratings being bad yet Warner is giving them more and more content which deads all that

Y’all just don’t like being challenged on anything and wanna get y’all shyt off unsolicited. Every time someone doesn’t agree with ya ain’t grounds for an all out battle mane. cut it out. I wasn’t even gettin at you forreal lol

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Really? You had a poster on here who made it a job in posting AEW's ratings then post the responses from Twitter accounts who hated the promotion.

Hell outta here bruh
Was speaking towards the intricate quarterly “8:45 gained a 5% increase in the 16-43 male demo!” type bullshyt lol

WWE stans typically champion whatever the total viewership was and keep it moving. Let’s just be honest here

I’m sure you can find examples of both, but in totality… yeah. It’s usually “Smackdown did 2.4 milly! We won!” type bullshyt, never really “the second quarter of Smackdown had a 3% increase” type shyt. Y’all do that

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Lol ain’t nobody trying to argue with you dawg..

My post before yours was sarcastically clowning the nikkas who scream about AEW’s ratings being bad yet Warner is giving them more and more content which deads all that

Y’all just don’t like being challenged on anything and wanna get y’all shyt off unsolicited. Every time someone doesn’t agree with ya ain’t grounds for an all out battle mane. cut it out

I don’t even know what you wanna babble about when the whole point of my posts here is to clown the dudes who wanna breakdown every moment from hour breakdowns to YT views. It’s not even about a fed war. :snoop: