@Aelyas en passant throughout history

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Aep in a Galaxy Far Far Away: Only effeminate Jedi Cucks think Palpatine is this great danger to the Republic. Give him the tools to restore law and order in the galaxy.

I mean, are you really going to support the interventionist Jedi Republic that keeps starting illegal wars with the Trade Federation? Has Palpatine ever started an illegal war? Wake up.

uPdtkZe.gif

Superstar
Daps
Andrew Jackson is not going to forcibly remove Native Americans from their lands. Don't be naïve. The Supreme Court already said he couldn't. All that talk about how he's going to disobey the Supreme Court is just to protect his populist image and fire up the base. Stop taking him literally. When it comes time to actually make Indian policy, you're going to see a different Andrew Jackson. One who compromises with the Supreme Court, which is packed with establishment justices anyway. Chief Justice John Marshall is a globalist, but you're too busy swallowing what these mainstream newspapers tell you. Also, Native Americans are the most entitled people on the planet. A country can't exist without borders and the tribes are separate, sovereign nations. We can't have another sovereign nation doing its thing within our borders. That defeats the whole point of a nation-state. But I guess they didn't teach you that in your remedial history classes.

Last edited:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Andrew Jackson is not a racist, and don't even try to come at me with that "Trail of Tears" bullshyt. If you weren't so emotional, you'd realize that there is no objective reason to accommodate native Americans. They're the most entitled people on the planet. A country can't exist without borders and the tribes are separate, sovereign nations. We can't have another sovereign nation doing its thing within our borders. That defeats the whole point of a nation-state. But I guess they didn't teach you that in your remedial history classes.

giphy.gif

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
Aelyas en passant in 2019: :ufdup: Nobody I know thought Trump would be good for America. America has a history of oppressing brown folk and putting people/policies in place with protection for cac complexion and Trump and his entire staff all have racist histories. Whites on top asians in the middle blacks on the bottom. Stay woke it's 2019.
:lolbron:

Im saving this for 2019 ...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andrew Jackson is not going to forcibly remove Native Americans from their lands. Don't be naïve. The Supreme Court already said he couldn't. All that talk about how he's going to disobey the Supreme Court is just to protect his populist image and fire up the base. Stop taking him literally. When it comes time to actually make Indian policy, you're going to see a different Andrew Jackson. One who compromises with the Supreme Court, which is packed with establishment justices anyway. Chief Justice John Marshall is a globalist, but you're too busy swallowing what these mainstream newspapers tell you. Also, Native Americans are the most entitled people on the planet. A country can't exist without borders and the tribes are separate, sovereign nations. We can't have another sovereign nation doing its thing within our borders. That defeats the whole point of a nation-state. But I guess they didn't teach you that in your remedial history classes.

:dead: