Adult undertones in "Hey Arnold"

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you know whats wild? earlier just this week i was tempted to make a thread on mr kakoshka but decided against it cuz i aint think it would do numbers (still don't) that immigrant muhfukka had GAME though :damn: i aint into "pawgs" but goddamn, this nikka had mrs kakoshka makin him sandwiches and shyt at the drop of a dime, aint have a job, aint do shyt but clearly fukk and eat... he had it made brehs :obama:

She forced him to learn how to read in one episode...nikka was living that life jobless and ILLITERATE and stilled marked out for years until she got fed up he couldn't even read a phone book :russ:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Damn, I might need to go back and rewatch this, thread had me like :mindblown:

I didn't know it had social commentary like that.

:why: What happened to Nick Brehs?

And these are just the CARTOONS.

They used to hit us up with TOONS AND LIVE ACTION brehs....:wow:

Snick at it's height >>> Any block of television today

Edit :Oh and :

Ren & Stimpy >>>
:youngsabo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9R09GVzTCA"]Ren & Stimpy - Origin of 'Happy Happy Joy Joy' - YouTube[/ame]
^ If I didn't grow up in a two parent home, I think this shyt might have turned me into a serial killer....:laugh: Some cartoons are good at hiding their strange themes, R&S used to be blatant with that shyt....:pachaha:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Brehs, remember the Christmas storyline with Mr. Hyunh and his daughter? If you ain't tryna cry this early in the morning, don't watch this (they kinda fukked it up with their added music tho):

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mAvELU5Cvs[/ame]

:to: What shows you now took it to that level of heart and emotion?

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Arnold was my favorite right next to Angry Beavers back then.

That episode when Grandma taught him karate to defend himself against the person that mugged him. Arnold started fukking nikkas up on the street, in school, at home and shyt :laugh:
I read on Reddit the other day on one of the TIL posts that Angry Beavers used to update the clock on the wall in real time with the episode.....I've been itching to catch that show again just to see it for myself.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
5. Doug/Rugrats
4. Angry Beavers
3. Rocko's Modern Life
2. Ren & Stimpy
1. Hey Arnold!

CatDog, Wild Thornberrys, & Rocket Power were :ehh:, if any of those shows were on I'd watch but nothing to look out for.

Once Pelswick hit the air, Nickelodeon became :flabbynsick:, don't even ask me how

tumblr_m5lu8vDnAg1qk13ju.jpg