ADOS Great Migration: section of Jefferson Blvd in Los Angeles renamed to New Orleans Corridor.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They fired that LAPD Mexican officer that punched that young Black man last week?
I’m not too sure. That clip pissed me off. But the migration of Creole ppl to Los Angeles and the impact that has had on LA culture still persist to this day.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I have a bunch of family members that moved to L.A. from N.O. in the late 50s early 60s. In fact my pops born in L.A and lived out there until my grandparents moved back when he was about 5.
:wow:

That reverse migration is a huge part of the story too. :wow:

The current mayor of New Orleans, mayor Cantrell was born and raised in LA.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:wow:

That reverse migration is a huge part of the story too. :wow:

The current mayor of New Orleans, mayor Cantrell was born and raised in LA.
Yeah and she's horrible. I voted for a real creole cutie Desiree Charbonnet. Had she won @Thick_Necc_Jenkins would be down here every weekend

images

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yeah and she's horrible. I voted for a real creole cutie Desiree Charbonnet. Had she won @Thick_Necc_Jenkins would be down here every weekend

images
Damn.....I ain't hear bout her 👀👀👀

And they bout to lock Teedy ass up from what I read lately. FBI on her ass. I tell folk all the time NO needs native NO folk in office.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The only thing Karen Bass has done for Black people in LA is give us a street sign in a area which USE to be Black. That area is majority Mexican and White.

Stevies On The Strip was my dad's go to spot, which use to be on Jefferson and Crenshaw. Also Mel's fish shack

Mayor James Butts is doing the same shyt in Inglewood, Inglewood is majority Mexican now and there are a ton a White people in Inglewood.