Adele lost weight and said fukk a cac...reportedly dating LeBron James' agent Rich Paul

Daps
Black men should have absolute no joy in this woman dating Black men or having a preference for us.

Long time ago she was on the BBC (no pun intended), this was when she had released her first album and was garnering attention and fame. While she was being interviewed the interviewer asked her about her preference and why she stated that she prefered Black Men.

This woman basically said that she prefered us because we accepted her fatness (she was a big girl at the time) :stopitslime: She don't have a natural preference for us, she just comfortable around us due to some black men not caring about what she looked like at the time.

She's one of those white people who aren't/werent expected by the upper echelons of white people so gravitated towards us (plus she grew up in a dense black community)
I get what you're saying but look at the opposite:

Take an average looking, very dark skinned breh that's on the short side (5'7"). He's not hood but not really a cornball...just "regular."

Now, he goes to school and has some success dating sistas but blonde and redhead white girls give him wayyyyyy more attention. Like he's gotta grind to pull an average Black woman but can just be basic as fukk and pull a decent white broad. Over time, dude just pawgs. Probably the same with her. I'm sure she's attracted to white boys but her bar is a lot higher for them (usually).

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black men should have absolute no joy in this woman dating Black men or having a preference for us.

Long time ago she was on the BBC (no pun intended), this was when she had released her first album and was garnering attention and fame. While she was being interviewed the interviewer asked her about her preference and why she stated that she prefered Black Men.

This woman basically said that she prefered us because we accepted her fatness (she was a big girl at the time) :stopitslime: She don't have a natural preference for us, she just comfortable around us due to some black men not caring about what she looked like at the time.

She's one of those white people who aren't/werent expected by the upper echelons of white people so gravitated towards us (plus she grew up in a dense black community)

This iswhat she looked like during that era-

gallery_3_5-a.jpg

8d2dfde35c7c80782c78693b2f25aecf.jpg

8f284e0d830f027e0305dbb6adc2c126.jpg

I'm almost certain this thread would be completely different had she said what she said looking like this. :mjlol:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This iswhat she looked like during that era-

gallery_3_5-a.jpg

8d2dfde35c7c80782c78693b2f25aecf.jpg

8f284e0d830f027e0305dbb6adc2c126.jpg

I'm almost certain this thread would be completely different had she said what she said looking like this. :mjlol:
I’ve seen so many bed bucks with this exact type of white woman. Either that, or these women always have a biracial child close behind them with unkempt hair.

It’s not even dikk watching, it’s just embarrassing. A lot of our brothers have low self esteem. :scust:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps

Take an average looking, very dark skinned breh that's on the short side (5'7"). He's not hood but not really a cornball...just "regular."

Now, he goes to school and has some success dating sistas but blonde and redhead white girls give him wayyyyyy more attention. Like he's gotta grind to pull an average Black woman but can just be basic as fukk and pull a decent white broad. Over time, dude just pawgs. Probably the same with her. I'm sure she's attracted to white boys but her bar is a lot higher for them (usually).
I take it you've not seen what her ex husband and the father of her child looks like

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I’ve seen so many bed bucks with this exact type of white woman. Either that, or these women always have a biracial child close behind them with unkempt hair.

It’s not even dikk watching, it’s just embarrassing. A lot of our brothers have low self esteem. :scust:

:mjlol:

They never comb their hair because they have no idea how to do it. And don't care to learn :mjpls:

Last edited:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

This is the exact shyt I always say whenever anyone makes a thread on here of some big monster with a giant ass. No breh, she's just fukking obese. Have some standards.

Embarrassing to see even the white women they target know what's up :snoop:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is the exact shyt I always say whenever anyone makes a thread on here of some big monster with a giant ass. No breh, she's just fukking obese. Have some standards.

Embarrassing to see even the white women they target know what's up :snoop:
:ahh: I’d still fukk the shyt out of Adele. Fat Adele. Skinny Adele. I don’t give a shyt. :troll:

:ahh: Her and Taylor Swift… Nah, fr.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

babble.

brit PAWGs pawg to escape the stiffness and 2 dimensionality of british society.

the stigma is not as large. people don't need to conform as much in this regard.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

half of your country is fat. majority are white, and those fat white women aren't only with black men. Sally at walmart is with fat Bob in line with 2 barefooted children and a cart full of tv dinners. stating a fat white woman can't find a man would mean your population (and the brits) should be on the decline. she just likes what she likes.