Adele lost weight and said fukk a cac...reportedly dating LeBron James' agent Rich Paul

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
i see a type. she likes her men dark skinned, no cream, no sugar, no preservatives. :wow:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
she has this melissa mccarthy thing going on

like yeah she lost all her weight but now she just looks gross and weird

not that fat version was really great but at least she was entertaining
Man in remember this CAC telling me I was crazy because I said Melissa had a better face than her cousin.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
You are crazy.

Jenny hot then, Jenny hot now. She been a solid 8 since the 90s.

Jenny is overrated as fukk.. All ya'll see is a skinny blonde with fake t*ts.

iSuPmJV6_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Black men should have absolute no joy in this woman dating Black men or having a preference for us.

Long time ago she was on the BBC (no pun intended), this was when she had released her first album and was garnering attention and fame. While she was being interviewed the interviewer asked her about her preference and why she stated that she prefered Black Men.

This woman basically said that she prefered us because we accepted her fatness (she was a big girl at the time) :stopitslime: She don't have a natural preference for us, she just comfortable around us due to some black men not caring about what she looked like at the time.

She's one of those white people who aren't/werent expected by the upper echelons of white people so gravitated towards us (plus she grew up in a dense black community)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Black men should have absolute no joy in this woman dating Black men or having a preference for us.

Long time ago she was on the BBC (no pun intended), this was when she had released her first album and was garnering attention and fame. While she was being interviewed the interviewer asked her about her preference and why she stated that she prefered Black Men.

This woman basically said that she prefered us because we accepted her fatness (she was a big girl at the time) :stopitslime: She don't have a natural preference for us, she just comfortable around us due to some black men not caring about what she looked like at the time.

She's one of those white people who aren't/werent expected by the upper echelons of white people so gravitated towards us (plus she grew up in a dense black community)
And you complaining like this a bad thing. :beli:

She’s invited to the cookout. :umad:

If she can’t even make kool-aid at least she can sang us a song :sas2:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Real talk I met Adele in real life and she knows Black dudes are aware they like her I can tell from the way she reacted when I recognized her. However I wasn’t paying her much attention cause I didn’t realize it was actually Adele until she ran off ole scaredy cat ass bytch it’s not that serious.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's a typical chunky cacette with a pro-breh mindset because cacs didn't give her attention when she was big, but brehs did so even though she's slimmer she still has that preference . :mjgrin:

And Paul hearing her talk about "collaborating" with Kaluuya has to be like :francis:
Her ex husband was white.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset

try not to take this the wrong way

but you sounding like a lil bytch right now