Adam22’s marriage definitely over 😪

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Real talk in order to be a cuck Adam would have to derive a strange sexual arousal :dame: in his own sexual inferiority.

In this case even if he is trying to be high minded about it i know that shyt is slowly but steadfastly eating away at his soul. So creh aint really a textbook cuck. Just a p*ssy who let @Another Man bang his wife, not to be confused with a swinger who would be reciprocally smashing breh's wife in either separate or adjoining beds :ufdup:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Real talk in order to be a cuck Adam would have to derive a strange sexual arousal :dame: in his own sexual inferiority.

In this case even if he is trying to be high minded about it i know that shyt is slowly but steadfastly eating away at his soul. So creh aint really a textbook cuck. Just a p*ssy who let @Another Man bang his wife, not to be confused with a swinger who would be reciprocally smashing breh's wife in either separate or adjoining beds :ufdup:
The excuses y’all make up to cape for CACs
:dead:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
The excuses y’all make up to cape for CACs
:dead:
Caping? :mjlol:

Did u even read my entire post man? I was clearly implying he was worse than a cuck. If he was a cuck at least there be something in it for him. :mjlol: Dude's wife is getting dug the fukk out and he know theres nothing he can do about it and u call that caping? :dwillhuh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they don't have kids for that child's sake
maxresdefault.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Caping? :mjlol:

Did u even read my entire post man? I was clearly implying he was worse than a cuck. If he was a cuck at least there be something in it for him. :mjlol: Dude's wife is getting dug the fukk out and he know theres nothing he can do about it and u call that caping? :dwillhuh:
That's how most open relationship situations are :mjlol: the dude rarely benefits, meanwhile the streets get to feast on his wife completely unburdened :blessed: you truly can step to any woman out here, ring or not