Adam22’s marriage definitely over 😪

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya know, I'm mad at myself for going down this rabbit hole, but I watched the interview, and she said she wants to be double penetrated by Adam and someone else. My goodness, these two have a child...
to be fair, they've been having 100's of 3-somes with women over the years since they met

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Adam is a deviant who worships baphomet (in a live Lena said out her mouth Adam is into the occult) he really does not care and is looking at the internet buzz and money this will generate..

Threads like this is EXACTLY what he wanted..get the computers puttin..more click more views more $$$$$$$
He's been on demon time for a long time. That's why this doesn't shock me

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, that interview started with them saying in the early stages of their relationship they had a threesome with another guy. Then this cac degenerate went on to say he’s always enjoyed tag teaming girls with his friend(s), then his wife went on to say they were having a conversation and she asked “are we really never going to fukk other people?!” because apparently they both enjoy it - and the cac gets turned on about seeing his girl get folded by someone else and then when she gets back to him they’re more into each other.

These people are deviants :hubie:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Fz90gnYagAE33hg

Adam is a bytch. Man if my woman looked at any man like that im leaving no questions ask, she just gonna come home and all her stuff outside with the locks changed.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why I don’t get caught up in if your chick what’s to do threesomes with other women because eventually that will be the gateway for her to get new dikk.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Lol all the backlash and clowning might genuinely influence him to having regrets.

I’m sure he didn’t think it would blow up this crazy as they’re so “open”

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing is he can’t do shyt to get her back. :mjlol:

Bang a black pronstar? Minor.

This is why cac male are so obsessed with BBC. It’s a fukked up dichotomy for them.

They way she’s so content and happy too. :dead:

The definition of wouldn’t let that shyt happen to me though

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam and Lena's plan is working to perfection.

I'm not a fan, but I see the game for what it is.

YAll get those jokes off tho.

Exactly. I didnt even know who these 2 were now im sitting here waiting for the links like a degenerate too

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam and Lena's plan is working to perfection.

I'm not a fan, but I see the game for what it is.

YAll get those jokes off tho.
more like adams plan, hes always clout chasing even though he doesnt have to anymore