Adam22 goes off on Joe Budden N says he’s not in the “hiphop Media Big 3”: Joe responds: capitalize that H in HipHop when u speak on it “White Boy”

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
nah im just hearing this now:snoop:

so finally someone gets touched over there and its the gay nikka who makes report cards :francis:

My whole city looking sus as fukk tbh, nikkas out here letting Adam make everyone look funny

All alleged rn.

And right? It seems like Almighty Sus and DW are tired of that nikka and got into serious arguments with him recently. I was lowkey expecting one of em to make a scene first tbh. I really think sus would take that ass beating from security to smack the shyt outta him

And it's kinda wild at this point..it's not even like NJ has that much clout anymore. Sharp's ass over here lowkey crashing out after being exposed as a weirdo simp fukking the blackout girls and damnhomie. Seems more and more are tryna build their own shyt. Wouldn't be surprised if we see flakko and Bricc dip tbh

Shout out to Vince and I forget who else DW named that once again said they'll never go to NJ or fukk with Adam. Hopefully that list keeps growing

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
nah im just hearing this now:snoop:

so finally someone gets touched over there and its the gay nikka who makes report cards :francis:

My whole city looking sus as fukk tbh, nikkas out here letting Adam make everyone look funny
Wack said he lying but Wack is a liar so idk

KGlock

All Star
Daps
It says something when a whole cuckold degenerate cac and another snitch juu cac is at least top 5 in BLACK media influence :francis: