Adam22 goes off on Joe Budden N says he’s not in the “hiphop Media Big 3”: Joe responds: capitalize that H in HipHop when u speak on it “White Boy”

O.J. Simpson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, funny but, who wants to bet that "White Boy" will be just like the term "Colonizer" after Black Panther came out? People will start using everywhere and most of the cases won't even have any specific context, thus the true meaning will be corrupted. :troll:
Nah.

That shyt is getting under yall skin like colonizers never could.

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Nah.

That shyt is getting under yall skin like colonizers never could.

:russ:

Lol, I am black, and you need to stop celebrating empty nonsense...

Don't remember who said it, but there is an author who said something similar to "You calling them white, is just highlighting what they are and their hierarchical position in this society. Not an insult. Insult is when you call them white and associate it with something deemed as negative, like white privilege."

And when you think about it, it is completely true. Even the ones who are on "Being called racist doesn't affect me. No more white guilty", the moment you start highlighting that there is nothing special about them because they are just the product of privilege mixed with exclusion and marginalization of other groups, you also see them fuming.

"What??? Do you even know me??? I work hard. I wake up every morning. I didn't get anything from anyone" :mjlol:

Like, they are raised so shielded from how society was built to favor them and exclude others, that they truly internalized the idea that they do well only because they wanted to do well, had good family values, focused on education etc, when in reality there has always been societal welfare to them.

But some of you care more about nonsense and "I'm making Cacs mad by calling them what they are, in a country they are dominant force" instead of focusing on structured and effective types of psychological warfare :yeshrug:

Last edited:

O.J. Simpson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I am black, and you need to stop celebrating empty nonsense...

Don't remember who said it, but there is an author who said something similar to "You calling them white, is just highlighting what they are and their hierarchical position in this society. Not an insult. Insult is when you call them white and associate it with something deemed as negative, like white privilege."

And when you think about it, it is completely true. Even the ones who are on "Being called racist doesn't affect me. No more white guilty", the moment you start highlighting that there is nothing special about them because they are just the product of privilege mixed with exclusion and marginalization of other groups, you also see them fuming.

"What??? Do you even know me??? I work hard. I wake up every morning. I didn't get anything from anyone" :mjlol:

Like, they are raised so shielded from how society was built to favor them and exclude others, that they truly internalized the idea that they do well only because they wanted to do well, had good family values, focused on education etc, when in reality there has always been societal welfare to them.

But some of you care more about nonsense and "I'm making Cacs mad by calling them what they are, in a country they are dominant force" instead of focusing on structured and effective types of psychological warfare :yeshrug:
I see where you coming from, but if a white boy is in a black space imma let it be known that they are not the oppressor in here.

They gonna have to go call the cops or something. This ain't no safe space for whites.

Its racist? Idgaf. Call it what it is.

fukk them.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
wait what????

You ain't hear, bro? Wack and a few were saying that Dejon nikka got shot there. Think now they're saying it was an accidental discharge and he may have got hit by shrapnel.

Supposedly he went to the Dr and got medical papers saying he didn't get shot so Adam was posting photos of juicy smollet mocking him.

shyt weird over there

P&S is kinda annoying but T-Rell and AD been talking about it. They live with Wack on Shame on You rn. Gonna wait for clips though

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You ain't hear, bro? Wack and a few were saying that Dejon nikka got shot there. Think now they're saying it was an accidental discharge and he may have got hit by shrapnel.

Supposedly he went to the Dr and got medical papers saying he didn't get shot so Adam was posting photos of juicy smollet mocking him.

shyt weird over there

nah im just hearing this now:snoop:

so finally someone gets touched over there and its the gay nikka who makes report cards :francis:

My whole city looking sus as fukk tbh, nikkas out here letting Adam make everyone look funny