AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It took 4 years (2005-2008) to compete for rings. That’s pretty damn good when your core was Kobe, Kareem rush Devean George & Luke Walton at the start of the rebuild.

It only took 4 years because Kobe finally had enough and demanded a trade which forced Dr. Buss to come back from retirement because mitch and cokehead were both worthless.

Man fukk Mitch, the Kobe/Shaq era ended like it did because he has zero creativity with rosters which depleted the bench and made the team more top heavy than it already was. Mitch wanted to draft Sean May’s and it took cokehead lowkey racist weirdo correlation between horse breeding and drafting that made us get Bynum. All Mitch was ever good for was working the cap. Other than that he needed Logo, Dr. Buss, cokehead, shyt, even Kobe, to guide his bum ass to make some moves. Had we just kept Logo and left Mitch to be the numbers guy it would’ve been perfect.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lonzo does not help with the half court offense at all.

He would be my next to last option.

Neither him nor Westbrook are great options.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Disappointed in hearing there was lack of communication with Lionel Hollins. That's a respected coach in the league. Second time hearing about lack of communication in less then a year too :patrice:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Really should have traded Kuz after the championship

I get why not because you needed someone else with size to guard Kawhi and potentially KD. However, his value has tanked it looks like. Might be forced to keep him.

Kuz did a decent job against PG13 and Kawhi this season I think people really underestimate his defense. He's a solid B-/C+ defender.

Heild on the other hand sucks on defense he let Kuz roast him

They still should make the trade if it's there but this is something to keep in mind.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really should have traded Kuz after the championship

I get why not because you needed someone else with size to guard Kawhi and potentially KD. However, his value has tanked it looks like. Might be forced to keep him.
We couldn’t due to his small contract. We wouldn’t be able to get anyone of value. Only reason he even got re-signed was to package him in a deal.