AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Who the fukk is hpbasketball? :mjtf:

I don't even understand how this rumor has legs. Just to make the money work, it'd require Harrell to opt in and Schroder to agree to a sign-and-trade. Not only that, they'd only be able to sign minimum contracts and maybe one mid-level exception to fill out the roster. :mjtf:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk is hpbasketball? :mjtf:

I don't even understand how this rumor has legs. Just to make the money work, it'd require Harrell to opt in and Schroder to agree to a sign-and-trade. Not only that, they'd only be able to sign minimum contracts and maybe one mid-level exception to fill out the roster. :mjtf:

HP is legit but I don't really like the fit. Westbrook addresses some needs but my god if we couldn't shyt before(which we couldn't), imagine our shooting with westbrook. i wish there was a way we could get lowry.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
HP is legit but I don't really like the fit. Westbrook addresses some needs but my god if we couldn't shyt before(which we couldn't), imagine our shooting with westbrook. i wish there was a way we could get lowry.
Westbrook would be a god-awful fit; the worst imaginable. Can't shoot, turnover prone, needs the ball to be effective and he's a turnstile defensively. Everything about him makes the team worse.

I'd take Lonzo back if NO really isn't gonna match any offer. Great defensively, doesn't need the ball and his three keeps improving.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Westbrook would be a god-awful fit; the worst imaginable. Can't shoot, turnover prone, needs the ball to be effective and he's a turnstile defensively. Everything about him makes the team worse.

I'd take Lonzo back if NO really isn't gonna match any offer. Great defensively, doesn't need the ball and his three keeps improving.

They are not, but David Griffin 100% matching if Lakers make an offer lmao

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How?
Chris Paul was a laker
2013 mitch got Dwight & Nash. Then we know what happened that season

so I can’t roll with that

Do you know how many years it took for that? Also, that was actually cokehead Jim’s idea not mitch. All Mitch was good for was crunching numbers for salary cap purposes.

Mitch is the same a$$hole that let the roster rot away TWICE during the Kobe era. You ain’t finna tell me shyt about about Mitch.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Do you know how many years it took for that? Also, that was actually cokehead Jim’s idea not mitch. All Mitch was good for was crunching numbers for salary cap purposes.

Mitch is the same a$$hole that let the roster rot away TWICE during the Kobe era. You ain’t finna tell me shyt about about Mitch.
It took 4 years (2005-2008) to compete for rings. That’s pretty damn good when your core was Kobe, Kareem rush Devean George & Luke Walton at the start of the rebuild.