AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Im telling you it would work just get more shooters those games where bron dont feel like going all out russ would be super motivating and russ would love to win for his home team

and win with Bron when its been said he can never win and to spite KD :russ:

Bron would win a title with russ before KD wins with kyrie would be a awesome story line :blessed:
Shooters are not easy to get and Lakers have struggled to get them. I would much rather recruit Lowry who is a good defender and can shoot, + much better fit with LeBron. Just imagine that stretch where KCP decides to have his annual 20% shooting mixed with Westbrook, LeBron, and AD lineup :snoop:.

We already have a great duo, they should be focusing on guys that fit around them. We tried the ball handler shyt and it did not work with Schroder

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shooters are not easy to get and Lakers have struggled to get them. I would much rather recruit Lowry who is a good defender and can shoot, + much better fit with LeBron. Just imagine that stretch where KCP decides to have his annual 20% shooting mixed with Westbrook, LeBron, and AD lineup :snoop:.

We already have a great duo, they should be focusing on guys that fit around them. We tried the ball handler shyt and it did not work with Schroder

Trust I get what you saying i would just like to see it :yeshrug:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westbrook on the Lakers will either be brilliant or one of the worst most fukkery filled seasons in franchise history.

There is no in between

I want this to go down it will work

And the hot takes will be wild asf!!!

They will win the title .....

Russ will come with the fire to win

:banderas:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

E0KQ40V.jpg

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: