AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'd do whatever it takes to make Lebronto happen, even if it means getting hardcapped. Derozan as the fourth option is nasty.

Right if you can make that happen that should be the first option.

Then CP3 and then Westbrook.

even though Westbrook wouldn’t be too bad

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Westbrook, LeBron, AD

Howard-Bryant-Nash.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Breh they was hurt all season

If dwight just waited until maybe after the all star break it would have been fine

You know that
I know but Nash was washed and was hurt carrying bags, he and Dwight also didn't get along much. I just don't like the Westbrook fit at all

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Westbrook, LeBron, AD

Howard-Bryant-Nash.jpg

best record in the NBA in the 2nd half of that season, probably would've made noise in the playoffs if Kobe didnt get hurt :yeshrug:. I doubt Bron would feud with RW the way Dwight/Kobe feuded neither

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
best record in the NBA in the 2nd half of that season, probably would've made noise in the playoffs if Kobe didnt get hurt :yeshrug:. I doubt Bron would feud with RW the way Dwight/Kobe feuded neither
That was a one man show.

Bron and Russ definitely close but once basketball and losing starts, it wont be fun especially since how competitive both guys are. I would love to see Westbrook on this team but not with what we have, its just a horrible fit.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats the thing Bron dont seem to beef with no one on his team ...I kinda was shocked bron and rondo got along so well

but bron seems to be a very happy go lucky guy which for some reason reallllly bothers people :russ:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a one man show.

Bron and Russ definitely close but once basketball and losing starts, it wont be fun especially since how competitive both guys are. I would love to see Westbrook on this team but not with what we have, its just a horrible fit.

Im telling you it would work just get more shooters those games where bron dont feel like going all out russ would be super motivating and russ would love to win for his home team

and win with Bron when its been said he can never win and to spite KD :russ:

Bron would win a title with russ before KD wins with kyrie would be a awesome story line :blessed: