AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t really understand the Lonzo fascination to be honest. He would basically be an expensive spot up shooter.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
i would be very entertained by Westbrook on a team with lebron not sure it will work…and I’d definitely like to see Paul on the Lakers but I don’t think that’s feasible….

Westbrook can’t shoot and needs to dominate the ball. He would be a terrible fit alongside Lebron. It’s like these dudes only look at the names. I wouldn’t even want that loser CP3 if I were the Lakers either. They need to be doing a full court press on Kyle Lowry and that’s it..

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
I've had this feeling about Westbrook for a while too but man I hope that's not the move :lupe:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Westbrook can’t shoot and needs to dominate the ball. He would be a terrible fit alongside Lebron. It’s like these dudes only look at the names. I wouldn’t even want that loser CP3 if I were the Lakers either. They need to be doing a full court press on Kyle Lowry and that’s it..
I mean he can break down the Def and get us in transition and help bronn rest throughout the season but come playoffs his inability to shot will kill us. I dont want CP0 cant stand him as a player and would be impossible to root for him to succeed on our squad. Especially after Kingram gave him that fade at staples