Daps
Re-sign Dwight and Draft Trey Murphy III and we set

Lonzo
KCP
Bron
AD
Dwight

Brnch of THT, Caruso, Murphy and find a young hungry athletic center

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong(far from a cap expert), but if we sign & trade for Zo doesn't that mean we trigger the hard cap? Then we can't sign THT or Caruso?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong(far from a cap expert), but if we sign & trade for Zo doesn't that mean we trigger the hard cap? Then we can't sign THT or Caruso?
You are right, unless both want to take minimum deals lol. As soon as you do sign and trade, the rest of the roster has to be filled out with minimum deals. You do this for a guy like Kawhi, Lillard. Not Lonzo Ball.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
You are right, unless both want to take minimum deals lol. As soon as you do sign and trade, the rest of the roster has to be filled out with minimum deals. You do this for a guy like Kawhi, Lillard. Not Lonzo Ball.

My brehs gonna be pissed off all next year watching Dennis pump fake threes and reading Kuzma's post game tweets :dead:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Is it more important to get a star or to strengthen the bench?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All Lakers will do is re-sign Dennis, THT, Caruso. Get a big (hopefully Dwight, etc). And use their MLE..this better be not on Drummond.

Their big move will be Kuzma and pick and see if they can get something in return.

We can't do much in FA.

If they get Dwight the rest of that is not bad especially if they can flip Kuz for a decent scorer.

Throw in THT too

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
My top 3 choices are Roko Prkacin, Usman garube, Vrenz Bleijenbergh. If I had to go with one I’m goi garube

Yeah I posted about the two eurocacs a couple weeks ago, but I think we can get them with second round picks

Garuba could be a better Draymond :whoo: I would definitely go with him over Trey Murph if he's still available