AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Just need to find a 3rd option, could honestly be anyone from Lowry to Spencer Dwinddlee. Just a guy you can rely on to get you 20 on a night.

I am afraid they are gonna re-sign Drummond:snoop:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Meh, Bucks and Suns were better than almost all those teams all season.

Suns were getting smashed by Lakers even with Bron/AD both at 70%, then struggled to beat the Clips with no Ibaka, Zubac, or Kawhi. :francis:

Bucks damn near lost to Nets with no Kyrie and Harden at 50%, and right now are struggling like hell with the fukking Hawks whether or not they have Trae.

Both of those teams proved that they weren't elite playoff options this year and a number of teams can reasonably feel they would have had a chance to beat them if healthy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Suns were getting smashed by Lakers even with Bron/AD both at 70%, then struggled to beat the Clips with no Ibaka, Zubac, or Kawhi. :francis:

Bucks damn near lost to Nets with no Kyrie and Harden at 50%, and right now are struggling like hell with the fukking Hawks whether or not they have Trae.

Both of those teams proved that they weren't elite playoff options this year and a number of teams can reasonably feel they would have had a chance to beat them if healthy.
None of this matters lol. That’s playoff basketball. It’s not gonna be easy just because some guys are out. And we don’t know how things would play out with guys present. Completely different scenarios, matchups, coaching adjustments.

CP3 injured his shoulder. CP3 had COVID. D-Book broke his nose.

Donte DiVinzenzo is out for the playoffs. Giannis might be out for the playoffs.

We not gonna harp on shyt. The Bucks and the Suns were two of the best teams in the season. They have two of the most well constructed rosters. I’m supposed to believe the fukking Celtics or Nuggets would be here. Lakers didn’t look good to me all year. :russell:

Why have those teams proved they aren’t elite playoff options? Because they didn’t steamroll their conferences. I mean c’mon.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No Mike Conley and they lost to a damn good Clippers team.

Coach Lue picked out a weakness and they exploited Gobert on the perimeter.
Breh, Clips were only the 4-seed AND they were missing both Kawhi and Ibaka. You can't call a Clippers team starting Mann, Jackson, Batum, and Morris a "damn good team" and then turn around and pump up the Suns just cause they were a 2-seed.

Everyone who was watching could tell the Suns were gonna get beat by a healthy Clippers or Lakers team, no questions asked. A healthy Nuggets team would clearly have had a chance too, this is the same team that played the Lakers hard in the WCF last year.

And the Bucks were the 3-seed behind the Nets and Sixers, and have looked like ass against the crippled Nets and Hawks. Gotta laugh if you talk about them like they a juggernaut.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Breh, Clips were only the 4-seed AND they were missing both Kawhi and Ibaka. You can't call a Clippers team starting Mann, Jackson, Batum, and Morris a "damn good team" and then turn around and pump up the Suns just cause they were a 2-seed.

Everyone who was watching could tell the Suns were gonna get beat by a healthy Clippers or Lakers team, no questions asked. A healthy Nuggets team would clearly have had a chance too, this is the same team that played the Lakers hard in the WCF last year.

And the Bucks were the 3-seed behind the Nets and Sixers, and have looked like ass against the crippled Nets and Hawks. Gotta laugh if you talk about them like they a juggernaut.
Ibaka has been in and out...his absence is kinda whatever. They are a damn good team (a very gritty, tough team too) and that’s how they proved it with next man up performances.

Reggie Jackson was playing to the level of a borderline All-Star PG the last two rounds, they still have an All-NBA player in Paul George who balled out and played heavy minutes, Morris and DMC can both score, Zubac and Mann are good young contributors. U think a team with guys like Bev and Rondo is just going to roll over because Kawhi is out? So yeah they gave them a bit of a series so what? If Kawhi is out there there’s no telling what happens everything would be different...just different ball games.

The Lakers can’t shoot...they struggled to generate offense all year and seemed to struggle against adversity and runs and their were chemistry issues emerging between Gasol/Drummond and Dennis. Not to mention guys tired from the bubble run. I wouldn’t assume shyt.

The Bucks beat Miami handily. They beat Brooklyn in 7. Yeah, Kyrie was out and Harden missed games and was 60% when he did play. It doesn’t matter you play whose in front of you. They had to weather that storm of a maxed usage KD. The Nets still have good role players. KD was god in that series, a 99 overall, they still pulled it off. Everyone knows a fully healthy Nets team wins the championship. The thing is all those guys are getting older and are fragile, we may never see it.

U are also severely underrating Atlanta. I think they have the best record in basketball since McMillan hiring. During the season they had the most injuries and that affected their record. They still aren’t at full strength. That team made big FA acquisitions lots of fire power and talent. I’m not sure why you think the Bucks should just be trampling them.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Right about the suns

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

I fukkin hate when I feel you right lol