AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah this Cac hates Bron more than he is a legit Lakers fan.

YET ONLY U OVER THE TOP BRON GROUPIES WHO HATED THE LAKERS 3 YEARS AGO CLAIM THIS

:jbhmm:

NAAH, YALL JUST LOVE BRON MORE THAN U LOVE YA DIGNITY, WHICH IS WHY U ALL UP IN THIS THREAD WHEN LAKERS NOT EVEN YA TEAM

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
IT DONT MATTER WHAT U SAY AT THIS POINT BECAUSE U WOULD LITERALLY THROW YA MOMS IN FRONT OF A BUS FOR A CHANCE TO SHAKE BRON’S HAND
No, I don't fawn over identities like you do. I just appreciate good basketball. I've never bought a single thing with Bron's name on it or tried to meet him in person once. Whereas 100% you've waited in line for hours to pose for a pic with Kobe and your entire room is covered with his gear and pics.

FACT OF THE MATTER IS, AT WHAT HE BEIN PAID, GETTIN RID OF BRON WOULD BE ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION. AND HE CAN TAKE AD WEAK ASS WIT HIM.
You have to be ignorant about basketball to say this. There is no combination of assets available for Bron's salary that replicate what Bron was doing for you this year. If your complaint is that he got hurt, well so did half the all-stars in the league this year.

You still haven't answered the question of WHO you would replace him with. The best guy available is either Lowry or DeRozan. Your team would be worse than the current Blazers and the current Blazers can't do anything.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
NOW U JUST LYIN.. I WAS IN THE SEASON THREAD ALL SEASON
Bullshyt, after the 1st round you barely posted the entire playoffs. You didn't even post about the Finals ONCE in the team thread while the Finals was actually going on, you just have one post bytching about me and another saying the Lakers should acquire Marcus Morris next year.

:russ:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, I don't fawn over identities like you do. I just appreciate good basketball. I've never bought a single thing with Bron's name on it or tried to meet him in person once. Whereas 100% you've waited in line for hours to pose for a pic with Kobe and your entire room is covered with his gear and pics.

You have to be ignorant about basketball to say this. There is no combination of assets available for Bron's salary that replicate what Bron was doing for you this year. If your complaint is that he got hurt, well so did half the all-stars in the league this year.

You still haven't answered the question of WHO you would replace him with. The best guy available is either Lowry or DeRozan. Your team would be worse than the current Blazers and the current Blazers can't do anything.

ANYONE IS BETTER THAN AD AND BRON FOR HALF THE YEAR

AND THESE AINT TYPICAL INJURIES… AD BEEN CHARMIN HIS ENTIRE CAREER AND BRON IS BREAKING DOWN/FATHER TIME IS UNDEFEATED. SHIIT GIMME TERRANCE MANN FOR A FULL SEASON OVER HALF A SEASON OF BRON.. AND SADLY, BRON AT THE POINT OF HIS CAREER WHERE HE NOT LOOKIN LIKE HE GONE EVER BE AN 82 GAME PLAYER AGAIN .. HOPE IM WRONG, BUT ITS HARD TO SEE HIS HEALTH GETTIN BETTER WIT AGE AT THIS POINT.

AS FOR U NOT FAWNING OVER BRON?

:mjlol:
:pachaha:
:skip:
:bryan:
:deadmanny:
:heh:
:deadrose:
:dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Bullshyt, after the 1st round you barely posted the entire playoffs. You didn't even post about the Finals ONCE in the team thread while the Finals was actually going on, you just have one post bytching about me and another saying the Lakers should acquire Marcus Morris next year.

I WAS IN THE FINALS THREAD DUMBASS

:snoop:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lmao Lakers were irrelevent for a decade, Bron shows up and gets us a title in 2 years and this is the thanks he gets . :mjlol:

MOVING FORWARD, DO U THINK BRON CAN GET US ANOTHER TITLE? IF THE ANSWER IS NO, YOUR POST MAKES NO SENSE

IF ITS YES, THEN U AN OPTIMISTIC DUDE AFTER WHAT WE SAW THIS YEAR

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Show the thread and full context fukk boy :unimpressed:

I dont run from any old comments.

And dont post that shyt like I said it after he died either nikka.

Since that shythead left out the context I decided to find the post.

Oh and this is the post (From 2017) that I made and was replying to a Lakers breh about that
10bandz said:
oh y'all mean Kyrie looking like pre-rape trial Kobe :pachaha:

he should took cues from the Kobe who was on his :bustback::bustback::bustback: shy
Kobe was :hhh: during that Lakers threepeat

Nikka was cringe worthy as fukk.

I respected/rooted for him when the media started to hate him and he decided to stop mimicking Jordan. The Kobe that didn't give a fukk. :ehh:
Kyrie Irving on First Take (Breaks down why he left the Cavs, relationship w/ LeBron &more)

Even tho I'm a Bron stan, I meet brehs here with respect.

That bytch ass nikka really tried to make me look like I hated Kobe today or something. :hhh::gucci::dahell:

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure how sign and trades work anymore but if dame wants the Lakers what package do they accept?..

shroe s&t
kuz
kcp
whatever picks we got

for

dame
Melo?

can we keep talen? can we squeeze out another dude?

Um yea….safe to say Dame to the Lakers would be impossible:francis:

Sad cause I think Dame really wants to play with Bron. Back when Kyrie split Dame came out on record saying he doesn’t know how anyone wouldn’t want to play with Bron. Said he didn’t understand why Kyrie would wanna leave..

That was a strong ass statement at the time. Dame and Bron together would be unfair and the perfect guy for Bron to be with as he declines..

But that’s a pipe dream of a pipe dream. The Lakers just gotta focus on swinging a Hield, Turner and if they ambitious see what’s going on with CJ.

Maybe a 35 year old Dame can go play with Bron in his farewell year:mjcry:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Would you guys give up AD for Lillard? AD at his best is the more impactful player, but his health is a major concern.

No but I would give up Bron:lolbron:

If the Nets healthy they running the next two years anyways, prepare for the future :yeshrug:

Then the Blazers can pair Bron with the 24 year old homeless man version of him after trading CJ for Ben