AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I know for a fact that the Lakers will find a way to somehow improve the roster but who are some of the players you are being able to come in. I’m assuming a few guys will take discounts with a couple of trades leveraging future assets. But I’m thinking a guy like Gasol is gone. Also can you all retain THT?

im assuming you all aren’t high on Schroder/Kuzma but can these guys be traded for someone you value also what is the opinion on Harrell I’m thinking with opportunity he could reestablish is value but is it with you all? And lastly I’m assuming just for multiple reasons you should probably move KCP trade clause or not.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
So I know for a fact that the Lakers will find a way to somehow improve the roster but who are some of the players you are being able to come in. I’m assuming a few guys will take discounts with a couple of trades leveraging future assets. But I’m thinking a guy like Gasol is gone. Also can you all retain THT?

im assuming you all aren’t high on Schroder/Kuzma but can these guys be traded for someone you value also what is the opinion on Harrell I’m thinking with opportunity he could reestablish is value but is it with you all? And lastly I’m assuming just for multiple reasons you should probably move KCP trade clause or not.

They need to Sign &Trade Schroeder and THT. Then, this is the trade package:

Schroeder
Kuzma
THT
2021 1st round pick

What they can get for that I don't know. Maybe at least like a Miles Turner level consistent starter who can shoot and play defense.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
They need to Sign &Trade Schroeder and THT. Then, this is the trade package:

Schroeder
Kuzma
THT
2021 1st round pick

What they can get for that I don't know. Maybe at least like a Miles Turner level consistent starter who can shoot and play defense.

Please leave my son THT out of the trade package :beli:

Convince Trez to opt in and sign and trade him instead :mjgrin:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
usa_today_15376522.jpg

We should all know who butters the bread by now
16224138901154.jpg

:dame:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
We should all know who butters the bread by now
16224138901154.jpg

:dame:
I think the Lakers still get to the finals with a healthy Bron (assuming Kawhi is still hurt) :yeshrug:

AD not rushing back on the court and then AD can just takeover when needed.

Outside of 2 Suns games AD wasnt better than Bron this year (in terms of the year as a whole) :manny:

However, if we could have let him rest and jut takeover when needed then AD helps lead the Lakers to the championship.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I think the Lakers still get to the finals with a healthy Bron (assuming Kawhi is still hurt) :yeshrug:

AD not rushing back on the court and then AD can just takeover when needed.

Outside of 2 Suns games AD wasnt better than Bron this year (in terms of the year as a whole) :manny:

However, if we could have let him rest and jut takeover when needed then AD helps lead the Lakers to the championship.

Bron biggest issue wasn't the injury, it was being 36 not 26. He just can't string together the 2 month load it would have taken to get us there by himself anymore

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron biggest issue wasn't the injury, it was being 36 not 26. He just can't string together the 2 month load it would have taken to get us there by himself anymore
Thats incomplete breh.

His issue was being 36 coming off a major injury.

Him being 36 would have been a more difficult path if other teams werent so flawed.

If Rudy wasnt playing like ass...then it would be too much.
If the Nuggets werent missing Murray...then it would probably be too much.
If the Clippers werent missing Kawhi...likely too much
etc etc etc

This was the kinda of playoffs where he could thrive dolo just long enough for AD to get back healthy.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Thats incomplete breh.

His issue was being 36 coming off a major injury.

Him being 36 would have been a more difficult path if other teams werent so flawed.

If Rudy wasnt playing like ass...then it would be too much.
If the Nuggets werent missing Murray...then it would probably be too much.
If the Clippers werent missing Kawhi...likely too much
etc etc etc

This was the kinda of playoffs where he could thrive dolo just long enough for AD to get back healthy.

I told everyone our biggest obstacle would be the Suns then we'd roll. I still don't think we get past them with a 100% Bron. Especially if CP3 don't go down. Besides the last game I don't see him making that much more of an impact if healthy:yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Would you guys give up AD for Lillard? AD at his best is the more impactful player, but his health is a major concern.