AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ignore the dumb ass title and picture

Some good stuff here. Magic said the Lakers were hoping Kevin Huerter slipped to them.

Although to be fair he still passed up Jalen Brunson, Devonte Graham, Shamet, Mitchell Robinson, Robert Williams, Gary Trent Jr, and still might have packaged one of them with Zubac for Muscala @ALonelyDad :francis:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What's this "we" shyt, I didn't call off shyt, YOU tried to do it and I said fat chance.

You can't arbitrarily call off a bet just cause you think you're going to lose. :laff:

1.I SAID INJURY VOIDS IT
2.U SAID YOULL CALL IT OFF IF I PUT U ON IGNORE, WHICH I DID

2/2

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Athletic reported that Myles Turner will be 100% traded by Pacers, that is my #1 guy to get..would be great next to AD and we can get Dwight as a backup to handle the stronger players. Hope Pacers dont value him much
Who’s in the deal

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
1.I SAID INJURY VOIDS IT
2.U SAID YOULL CALL IT OFF IF I PUT U ON IGNORE, WHICH I DID

2/2

You said after the fact that AD's injury voids it which was some of the dumbest shyt I've seen. You can't make up rules like that.

I said I'd let you bytch out if you put me on ignore for the rest of the year. You obviously ain't had me on ignore. :skip:

Hell no, you hate Bron so much you almost never post in there anyway.

The original bet holds, or you put me on ignore for the rest of the year. Those are your only options.

You claimed you put me on ignore and then you've replied to me 43 times since then. :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/26633882/?q=rhakim&o=relevance&c[date]=1613894400&c[user][0]=12193

Your word doesn't mean jack shyt. You went back on your word by pulling out of the bet then you went back on your word by not keeping me on ignore. Now you want credit for it still.

I'm not even mad, it's just Sccit being Sccit, we all knew this about your character. :francis:

Last edited:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You said an injury to AD voids it which was some of the dumbest shyt I've seen. You can't make up rules like that.

I said I'd let you bytch out if you put me on ignore for the rest of the year. You obviously ain't had me on ignore. :skip:

You claimed you put me on ignore and then you've replied to me 43 times since then. :mjlol:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/26633882/?q=rhakim&o=relevance&c[date]=1613894400&c[user][0]=12193

Your word doesn't mean jack shyt. You went back on your word by pulling out of the bet then you went back on your word by not keeping me on ignore. Now you want credit for it still.

I'm not even mad, it's just Sccit being Sccit, we all knew this about your character. :francis:[/QUOTE

stfu about this. Stop spamming LAKERS thread. go be autistic in a bron thread about your bet

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Athletic reported that Myles Turner will be 100% traded by Pacers, that is my #1 guy to get..would be great next to AD and we can get Dwight as a backup to handle the stronger players. Hope Pacers dont value him much

Weren't you the one clowning me for bring up the Turner trade last season :gucci:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Weren't you the one clowning me for bring up the Turner trade last season :gucci:
No, I said that was your more realistic idea out of anything you have proposed, even then its hard to see it get done now depending on how much they value him. Last year it was very possible since they were willing to give him up for free. Deal would have to be Kuzma, 1st round pick, pick swap, etc. Other teams can easily outbid us

this is the first proposal you have done that is realistic, Turner would be pretty solid

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
WHO IS HE GUNA BECOME NEXT TO LEBRON.. BEN MCLEMORE?

Hield is 6’7 and can guard when he wants. Not to mention he’s in a whole different stratosphere as a shooter. He can actually put the ball on the floor. nikkas don’t even know how good Buddy Hield really is cause he plays in sac town. Wait til he actually lands on a real team..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Hield is 6’7 and can guard when he wants. Not to mention he’s in a whole different stratosphere as a shooter. He can actually put the ball on the floor. nikkas don’t even know how good Buddy Hield really is cause he plays in sac town. Wait til he actually lands on a real team..

At this point I would take Hield. He’s a Kobe stan too :ehh:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You said after the fact that AD's injury voids it which was some of the dumbest shyt I've seen. You can't make up rules like that.

I'm not even mad, it's just Sccit being Sccit, we all knew this about your character. :francis:

DAMN THIS REALLY WEIGHING HEAVY ON U, HUH? WENT BACK N MADE AN EDIT 40 MINS LATER

:dead:

THIS AINT EVEN THE SEASON THREAD, I WAS ACTUALLY PLANNIN TO NOT POST IN THAT 1 .. NOW U TALKIN SHIIT MAKIN ME RETHINK WHY I SHOULD SHOW ANY HONOR TO SOME1 AS DISHONORABLE AS U.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

HIELD IS 6’4 BUDDY LOLLL