AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The fukk is Melo waiting on? Shouldn’t be nothing short of Dolan offering him ownership that should entice him to wanna go back to fukking New York when he can finally play alongside Bron and win a ring.

Thibs is a great coach and NY is on the upward swing, but lets be honest, they ain’t winning shyt and their about 2-3 seasons and a superstar away FROM winning shyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I hate the Bazemore signing. He’s just not a smart basketball player. So many times watching the Warriors and he’d blow a fast break or look off an open Steph to launch a shot. He might work as a bench player but I don’t like anybody as a starting 2 they have so far. Maybe they can scoop somebody with Schroeder or a trade exception if they can turn Caruso into one.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dinwiddie to the Wiz. Makes this even worse. They coulda made the Hield trade then squeezed Schroder in negotiations since there's nobody left out there with a PG opening. fukk this offseason. :upsetfavre:
I don't think anyone wants Schroder. Probably has a reputation as a locker room cancer.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Melo a damn fool if the lakers are interested and he’s even considering the Knicks smh
My opinion on this?

I would be shocked if Melo signed with the Lakers. He will go to the Knicks. Him and Bron came out in the same draft and he views himself on the same level as Bron. You think he gonna play with him and be some role player??

Hell no :mjlol:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My opinion on this?

I would be shocked if Melo signed with the Lakers. He will go to the Knicks. Him and Bron came out in the same draft and he views himself on the same level as Bron. You think he gonna play with him and be some role player??

Hell no :mjlol:

melo has began to accept reality if he didn’t mind playing a role for dame and CJ. I’m not sure how many players you all are carrying this season but melo on a vet minimum playing a small amount of heat check minutes could be cool. You still have the MLE and to resign Morris and THT I’m assuming also Schroeder’s bird rights possibly for a trade…