AD NEED AN MD & LESS SCRUBS IN LA’S ANATOMY: THE 2021 LAKERS OFFSEASON THREAD

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“I would leave the key under the doormat if he would call me and let me know that he’s coming,” Riley said Friday in an interview on Dan Le Batard’s radio show, via the New York Post. “I would do that, but I doubt very much that key…That key is rusted now.

“LeBron, look, he’s one of the greatest of all time, and for four years down here, if we want to go back and remember what those four years were like, it was four years in the Finals, four years of excitement, two world championships…It was the best time for the Heat. So I wish him nothing but the best, and if he ever wanted to come back, I’ll put a new shiny key under the mat.”

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't think the Lakers are getting a third superstar unless they force their way specifically to LA.

CJ McCollum might be doable though :patrice:

If AD can stay healthy and play like AD they will be fine with some tweaks on the corners.

They do need a mid level guy like Bodgdan from the Hawks that can create his own shot.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't think the Lakers are getting a third superstar unless they force their way specifically to LA.

Nah, a team like Pelicans can easily outbid. The only realistic 3rd guy imo is Buddy Hield.

He wants out, Kuzma played best under Luke, Kings FO is dumb. Don't see it happening but that's he most believable one

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
If AD can stay healthy and play like AD they will be fine with some tweaks on the corners.

They do need a mid level guy like Bodgdan from the Hawks that can create his own shot.

We'll need a mid level guy to even have a chance against the Nets. With the Blake resurgence they trotting out 3.5 Stars and have Dinwiddie returning

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Kuz takes that dumb ass 3 and then Caruso later fouls down just 3. Smdh

I think if we played the Nuggets first we'd be in the 2nd round and maybe have a little chemistry going:francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

fukk that, #FreeDame
v9vspsv.png