Actresses and Actors u think sucked a dikk for roles

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
This is a good 1 :wow:

Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Kicks+Off+DJ+O2CZaMU23IXx.jpg

This bish definitely had buyers remorse from her actions. U know she was down.

I know Vivica Fox got some stories

That looks like Tom Berenger in a wig and dress :scust:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Who cares get ya money up by any means that won't land you in jail. We gossiping like bytches and they eating prawns and lobster counting millions. Not to shyt on the thread but come on. Doing it the right way is a dead concept and I'd be surprised if it ever existed. If they all suck some producer dikk to get work then who really wins in the transaction? The receiver of the BJ or the receiver of them direct deposits? Both of them do. Those of us wasting time pondering their questionable actions are the losers in the deal.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Any woman on the Harvey Weinstein list who didn’t say NO or “fukk you”. The rest of them took the deal regardless of what they claim.

One thing this whole scandal made me think of is all the actresses who fell off for no reason because they said they didn’t want to “play the game.” I take that now as, “i didn’t want to suck a lot of wrinkled dikks”. Thora Birch and Mena Suvari both said the same thing. Not great actresses, but their careers both tanked.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares get ya money up by any means that won't land you in jail. We gossiping like bytches and they eating prawns and lobster counting millions. Not to shyt on the thread but come on. Doing it the right way is a dead concept and I'd be surprised if it ever existed. If they all suck some producer dikk to get work then who really wins in the transaction? The receiver of the BJ or the receiver of them direct deposits? Both of them do. Those of us wasting time pondering their questionable actions are the losers in the deal.
Yeah but I got my pride.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Gwyneth family is super rich and connected. Her mom still does acting roles. She was in all those meet the family movies. Like someone was saying people just naming names without realizing that most of these women got heavy connections.

Paltrow was fukking and sucking for roles. If you read one of her quotes about Weinstein from about 10 years back, she basically admits it. Says something like “We both did things for each other, he got more out of it that I did.” But, GP is a low key freak; i just know it from this little things she does. bytch had an anal sex guide in her magazine :mjlol:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
So you saying thats how you think she got that role in The Professional?:picard:

Leon-The-Professional-training.jpg

:sitdown:

Martha
Luc Besson was fukking Diva Plavalaguna when that picture was taken on set with Natalie and Jean. Luc was in his 30s. The Diva was 15. She had his baby at 16.

They met at 13.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Harvey...is that you :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: