actress Tessa Thompson getting love for tweet regarding biracial representation in movies

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
She probably ate out and went to go see a wrench in time...
:troll:
variety-1.png

#girlseatfree

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
So it's not enough that biracials take roles from full black people, but now they want to take more roles from black people by making more interracial couples to create biracial children to feel more represented?

I still like her but...:stopitslime:
the director took it even further and casted a girl with 2 black parents in real life and gave her a white father thats supposed to symbolically represent "Jesus"

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
So it's not enough that biracials take roles from full black people, but now they want to take more roles from black people by making more interracial couples to create biracial children to feel more represented?

I still like her but...:stopitslime:

I don't trust half-cacs unless they renounce their white side :yeshrug:

otherwise they still retain some identification and empathy with whiteness

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
the director took it even further and casted a girl with 2 black parents in real life and gave her a white father thats supposed to symbolically represent "Jesus"

I saw something about that in the other thread, but I will reserve my comments on that until I see the movie. I think that might be a coincidence, but I can't blame some black people for thinking the white savior imagery is true.