Actors who thought they were "too cool for school" and Hollywood shat on them :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
1. Stephen Dorf.

2. (edit) Adam Brody.

3. Justin Long

i cant even recall a bigger self-made fall from grace that didnt involve drugs. these actors egos and off-set behavior might have been what caused the industry to spit them out. Adrian Brody is the biggest shocker too because he was destined but his character (and after that Punkd episode smh) i can see how he got shunned.

all these guys were young and taking over the world but ego and carelessness is what did it. stephen dorf a known a$$hole ...

I think of Terrence Howard but he survived because his a better actor than them and is liked by people, the iron-man thing tried to squash him lol.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Was Justin Long really that relevant?

you right there but he was everywhere for a minute on Punkd, did that bruce willis movie dated stars.

i could say Jude Law too but he had more success than the other 3 and Jude Law pops about every now and again ... other 3 vanished lol.

Adrian Brody definitely shat on someones wife, he been exposed lol last flick he was in was with Brad Pitt in "Mr & Mrs Smith". smh.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I last saw Brody in Peaky Blinders and before that Grand Budapest Hotel :yeshrug:

i should add i stopped watching movies a while back all garbage but i have been meaning to watch grand budapest hotel they say its arthouse lol.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you right there but he was everywhere for a minute on Punkd, did that bruce willis movie dated stars.

i could say Jude Law too but he had more success than the other 3 and Jude Law pops about every now and again ... other 3 vanished lol.

Adrian Brody definitely shat on someones wife, he been exposed lol last flick he was in was with Brad Pitt in "Mr & Mrs Smith". smh.

Jude Law???

Dude is in TV series...blockbuster and small time movies.....been in the gameike 30 years

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
this adrian brody fellas.

e3852421eb768bbc0fcc03dd9ed0301c.jpg

he left the OC hollywood was calling he was the next dude for a split second then vanished.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Jude Law???

Dude is in TV series...blockbuster and small time movies.....been in the gameike 30 years

i said that its just now jude isnt seen much though but doesnt fit the theme, but we have known about jude law for years in British cinema talking major Hollywood moves.

remember when chris rock dissed Jude Law because he was in every movie, thats the push im talking about.