sam worthington comes to mind with the terminator and avater

another

shia labeouf with transformers and that horrible indiana jones movie

i know shia's uncle is some high ranking hollywood guy which explains his push

worthington :manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Jessica Alba was the first person that came to mind. For example, I don't get how she's in Sin City. One of the most tit and sex filled graphic novels she somehow gets cast as a STRIPPER even though she said she wouldn't do ANY nudity. How does that happen?

How does she get the Susan Storm role? The movie came out when she was 25 which means they cast her at 23 or 24. That shyt didn't even look right when Reed and Doom were looking 40+ and they're all supposed to be the same age

Also, January Jones. She must know some secrets about some important folks.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jessica Alba was the first person that came to mind. For example, I don't get how she's in Sin City. One of the most tit and sex filled graphic novels she somehow gets cast as a STRIPPER even though she said she wouldn't do ANY nudity. How does that happen?

How does she get the Susan Storm role? The movie came out when she was 25 which means they cast her at 23 or 24. That shyt didn't even look right when Reed and Doom were looking 40+ and they're all supposed to be the same age

Also, January Jones. She must know some secrets about some important folks.

am i wrong to assume that a lot of theses actresses have to blow and bang a lot of directors and producers to get the big time roles?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
As long as we are talking about females too...

Katherine Heigl :huhldup: bytch isnt funny and besides her tiddies looks like Sloth

calh45

Cal
Daps
am i wrong to assume that a lot of theses actresses have to blow and bang a lot of directors and producers to get the big time roles?

Nope. I assume it happens more times than not, but mostly for chicks that are on the fringe all of the time....like Olivia Munn. She good looking and all, but she just doesn't have it so I assume she banged her way up to that G4 hosting gig and went from there. I doubt the ones with actual talent have to do that much. Also, I'd be willing to bet the mom's and dad's of child actors hoe'd themselves out something fierce for parts in movies. I'd bet my car Dina Lohan slept with a bunch of directors for Lindsey to get some parts.

JSS

Pro
Daps
Jeremy Renner but most of his movies have been piff :manny:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Jeremy Renner but most of his movies have been piff :manny:
Renner and Gosling are comin' through big time right now. Can't front on those two..

but they really really really tried to push this Shai LaBeouf and Tyler Lautner onto the general public real hard. Especially Shai. Even George Lucas and Spielberg co-signed and sung praises of dude like was the next coming :wtf: